the 100% directionless thread

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Ok Sasha, I won't blast religious music either :) But I am NOT moving to Florida!

I don't think it is a liability thing. He has a philosophy degree, and an overwhelming concern with how much of an impact he is having on the universe. I think he feels absolved of responsibility for any impact he has if he is following instructions.

Oh, and he also thinks it is rude/offensive to change or redo something that someone else has done. He automatically gives everyone the benefit of the doubt and assumes they did it that way for a reason, not becuase they screwed up. That has caused a lot of debates about 12 leads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Im dead

Sasha

Forum Chief

Mummys are so 1990s. It's zombies now.

Happy Birthday Anjelica Pickles!!!! How old are you now, 4? Are you and Tommy, Chuckie, Phil and Lil doing anything for your bday?

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Happy birthday Anjel!

Well, yesterday was a good day, I got to watch the Oregon/WSU game undisturbed, then a water rescue/hypothermia, and a code 3 transport, then I slept all through the night. :D I'm feeling today to be a Battlefield 3 day :ph34r:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Thank you everyone.

Im old sasha.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear anjel happy birthday to you! Now someone go get the birthday paddle so we can get this party started.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Mummys are so 1990s. It's zombies now.

Happy Birthday Anjelica Pickles!!!! How old are you now, 4? Are you and Tommy, Chuckie, Phil and Lil doing anything for your bday?

c8ff4c72f1651d107aa4d7e7f4825b9b.png

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Just got word that I should be off of BLS and put on ALS for my primary shift any day now. But I am only able to work the front half of the week so I might stay on BLS for a little while longer :glare:

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Now that I'm finally awake...

That was the shift from hell. Started with a shooting/DOA, had some disregards, a kid that tried to hang himself, a 500 lb guy in cardiac arrest, a stabbing with evisceration, and a last minute emergency transfer (from a 911 truck that does transfers maybe once a year).

Anjel

Forum Angel

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Happy birthday Anjel!! :D

Sasha

Forum Chief
I has a sad. I dropped my skittles.