the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
For some reason I thought it was a winter wedding. I went back and looked at your pics. You are so not old, babe. And you're cute.

Isn't she effing adorable? I wanna squeeze her.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Anjel

Forum Angel

Sasha

Forum Chief
Aaaah can't wait to work with my bestie tomorrow!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Religious music, HERE WE COME!!!! Holy, holy, holy.

Hahahahaha :) not. Bring on the update status pages! We goof off too much. Thats why we rarely get to work together.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I guess I should fully be expecting a play-by-play on the fb. Just keep the f*** f*** f*** f*** no words and no explanation down, eh?

Sasha

Forum Chief
Hm?

Sasha

Forum Chief
Ahahaha :) okay. I'll give a play by play. Although tomorrow will be epic

We are gonna go trick or treAting with bio bags

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
So I couldn't remember when jersey mikes closed so I tried to act all smooth and nonchalantly walk by and glance at their hours without being the jerk who tries to get in after closing. And I tripped and busted my @ss infront of the store.

So much for not looking like a dumbass.

Last edited by a moderator:

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
So I couldn't remember when jersey mikes closed so I tried to act all smooth and nonchalantly walk by and glance at their hours without being the jerk who tries to get in after closing. And I tripped and busted my @ss infront of the store.

So much for not looking like a dumbass.

HAHA! Poor dear. lololol. Are you OK? teehee.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Oh yeah, I'm pretty durable. It was just a little embarrassing.

Speaking of embarassing, I just discovered yesterday that the jeans I've been wearing for the past year are totally mom jeans. WTH???

I don't really have $60 for a cool pair of jeans, but it's all of the sudden a huge priority.

Sheesh.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I just found out that the top of the right speaker on my macbook pro is magnetic. Thats kind of cool.

I bet if you investigate further, you'd find they all are.

magnets.jpg

Anjel

Forum Angel
Speaking of embarassing, I just discovered yesterday that the jeans I've been wearing for the past year are totally mom jeans. WTH???

I don't really have $60 for a cool pair of jeans, but it's all of the sudden a huge priority.

Sheesh.

I get really cute jeans from target and walmart for 20-30 bucks.

Stay away from Kmart. If you have those lol

Sasha

Forum Chief

Sheesh.

Go to Target!!!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
So who's coming over tonight for ribs and garlic mashed potatoes, with an apricot ale to finish it off? :ph34r:

Anjel

Forum Angel