the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
Finally home. It hurts to move. Ugh.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Occupy Wall Street: Because it's now hip to be homeless.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I considered buying a steve jobs book today on my nook.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm seriously considering complaining about my partner today.

He played gospel music in the patient compartment after he and I talked about religion and I told him I was an atheist.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Did the discussion get heated?

Also, is he a sarcastic [illegitimate child], because given the right partner relationship, I could see it as a great troll move. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Did the discussion get heated?

Also, is he a sarcastic [fatherless child], because given the right partner relationship, I could see it as a great troll move. :D

Ooooh yes. He told me that everyone should read the bible before they decide if they believe or not. And then I asked him "Do you read the Qur'an to know you don't want to be a muslim?" And THAT got even more heated.

Both of us are really stubborn, but he thinks he is ALWAYS right. Hence the whole c-collaring our shoulder fx. C-Collar, not back board. C-collar to "help stabilize it"

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Ooooh yes. He told me that everyone should read the bible before they decide if they believe or not. And then I asked him "Do you read the Qur'an to know you don't want to be a muslim?" And THAT got even more heated.

Both of us are really stubborn, but he thinks he is ALWAYS right. Hence the whole c-collaring our shoulder fx. C-Collar, not back board. C-collar to "help stabilize it"

Oh yes, putting a C-Collar on a fractured shoulder! Not only will it not stabilize it, it will also put more pressure on the fracture causing pain and complications! yay.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Sasha

Forum Chief
It's so cold that I don't want to run outside to put my stuff in the dryer.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Sasha

Forum Chief
Chocolate pie for breakfast. That's not a bad idea at all.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
It's so cold that I don't want to run outside to put my stuff in the dryer.

It gets cold down there? I don't believe it.

I want some pie!

Sasha

Forum Chief
It's like 60 degrees. Shiver shiver shiver. My pie is really good. Best breakfast ever.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
It's like 60 degrees. Shiver shiver shiver. My pie is really good. Best breakfast ever.

I'm glad someone gets to enjoy pie. :glare:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Weve been having a high of 60 lately lol

Sasha

Forum Chief
I know nothing of my partner today except he's really nice to look at. Omg i lucked out. He's niiiiiice.