the 100% directionless thread

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
NOOOO!!! Code 3 out of town transfer :(

Last edited by a moderator:

MissK

Forum Crew Member
Today I've had a strong urge to strangle my partner. That's normal, right? It's been a long 72...

Go Texas!

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Troll medics piss me off to no end. Do your :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing job!

Anjel

Forum Angel
So many pregnant women here that look like they are about to pop.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Do you work for Washington DC?

Nope, but I did get to see what a fine EMS system they ran during paramedic school clinicals.

I mean, no one trust medics with diazepam, right?

JPINFV

Gadfly
Don't worry, they don't trust the medics in Southern California with reading a 12 lead.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Coverage has been crap lately

You can say that again. But they did just hire three...and are hiring some more next week I think.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I'm not schedules to be done with my academy / FTO / DTOs till December 17th, followed shortly after with a 2 hour medical discussion with my medical director... who's also an RN and Paramedic. Talk about in over my head.

Oh.. and protocol test this Wednesday.

*sigh*

Oh well, just opened a new bag of candy corn and about to watch Walking Dead.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Of course, assuming the silence out of them regarding my status isn't their way of saying "eff off"...

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Of course, assuming the silence out of them regarding my status isn't their way of saying "eff off"...

Call them. I KNOW they'll want you as they're still looking for more L4s.

Did they start the background? That takes a week. Mine took 9 days to hear back.

Emergency Medical Patients: Assessment, Care, and Transport.

Essentially from what I gather from the video I saw and descriptions, think AMLS with group discussions on treatment plans.

http://firstrespondersnetwork.tv/empact/

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Call them. I KNOW they'll want you as they're still looking for more L4s.

Did they start the background? That takes a week. Mine took 9 days to hear back.
They told me they were starting it, I'm hoping they're just not in a hurry because the late academy date.

Interviewed with the other place Friday as well, that seemed to go well too.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Yeah I mean you still have a month and 5 days before the start date. It took me since late July / early August to start. Did they say they were starting their background check?

No! You have to work with me! No flying for you!