the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
"Shaking my head."

If you want to be really dramatic, you whip your hair.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Uhm what? He asked what SMH meant. I answered.

A little sensitive, much?

Sasha

Forum Chief
Oh darn it.

Today looked so pretty when I woke up and now BAM storm. Plus a wind advisory.

I really wish there weren't so many trees. But that's what you get when you live by the woods.

Sasha

Forum Chief
And now its sunny.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
It's about 8am (0800) and it's already 95+ degrees outside.

You know it's gonna be a hot day when dispatch is advising you to pop the hood of the ambulance when you are posting.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Oh darn it.

Today looked so pretty when I woke up and now BAM storm. Plus a wind advisory.

I really wish there weren't so many trees. But that's what you get when you live by the woods.

Since I tell people looking for my house to look for 3 trees in the yard and everyone has found me, does that count as living in the woods?:wacko:

Sasha

Forum Chief
No. I dont live in them either, just across the street.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Okay, well if YOU want to make it dramatic, snap in Z formation with a head bob.

I had to Google Z formation. I think I'll just stick with my usual "looming and ape like menacing scowl" for dramatic effect.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Just had the most amazing time.

Dressed in level B PPE, did decon and mass triage in a hot zone.

Ran tests on enough VX nerve gas to kill 800 people. And enough Sarin to kill 150.

Very awesome day.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Yeah cause destruction, death, and massive power outages are something to look forward to.

All those people crying on TV cause they lost their homes just needs to suck it up.

You're right. That didn't quite mean what I wanted.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

JPINFV

Gadfly
I swear, if I keep hearing all of the collective derp-itude over the "Responders not invited to 9/11 10th anniversary," I'm going to have a stroke. ...and if I keep seeing the tired old cliche about how "they weren't invited 10 years ago, but showed up anyways," I might become stabby.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I swear, if I keep hearing all of the collective derp-itude over the "Responders not invited to 9/11 10th anniversary," I'm going to have a stroke. ...and if I keep seeing the tired old cliche about how "they weren't invited 10 years ago, but showed up anyways," I might become stabby.

They were so completely invited 10 years ago. Good grief that makes me crabby when people are posting nonsense on their facebook.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Apparently asking EMS to (you know) do their job is too much to ask for. Also, apparently showing how this is nonsense is "trolling," because "trolling" is apparently holding a minority opinion in a thread.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
I'm pretty well over the whole "hero" mentality period. Yes firefighting, EMS and police work are occasionally dangerous. But no more than the guys who make it possible to eat seafood, buy lumber or build highrises.