the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Uhhhh... Why? Lol

Good question that I don't have an answer to. It has happened the last 5 years. Only thing I could think of is that my BP is always low. 107/68 is my normal reading. But I honestly don't know what's it's from.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Good question that I don't have an answer to. It has happened the last 5 years. Only thing I could think of is that my BP is always low. 107/68 is my normal reading. But I honestly don't know what's it's from.

Swine flu.

Last edited by a moderator:

nemedic

Forum Captain
Im sorry if I let the one go outside shed probably get hypothermia. After all her shorts are maybe 6in long lol

Retarded girls.
This line of thinking is from being an eagle scout and all around friendly and cuddly person. I say send both of the wasted chicks my way. My bed is warm, i am fluent in drunkanese, and I am a FIRM believer in the buddy system

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Don't send them anywhere, I'll go pick them up instead.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel
You all are lol

Except Aprz. Definitely a gentleman. Pick the lady up.

And nemedic... A+ for effort lol that made me laugh.

nemedic

Forum Captain
You all are lol

Except Aprz. Definitely a gentleman. Pick the lady up.

Hey, my game might not be precise and smooth like the master fisherman snaring fish after fish. I'm more like the random redneck fishing with dynamite: not very efficient, but will still get the job done. And I'll see Aprz's offer of a pick up, and raise with home made breakfast and a ride home, or to wherever.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Hey, my game might not be precise and smooth like the master fisherman snaring fish after fish. I'm more like the random redneck fishing with dynamite: not very efficient, but will still get the job done. And I'll see Aprz's offer of a pick up, and raise with home made breakfast and a ride home, or to wherever.

Now that right there is commitment LOL

nemedic

Forum Captain

Hey, if at first you don't succeed, try try again. If then you still don't succeed, that's what roofies are for.

Not that I condone that. I'd rather avoid prison. That and I'd rather not "seal the deal" (for lack of a better euphemism) on THAT false a pretense, I'd much prefer it being willing. Otherwise I'm just too tired out......

Anjel

Forum Angel
500 posts!!!

That took forever to get to.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Sasha

Forum Chief
Rawr

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Happy Mothers Day!
Of course we had ours yesterday, being NZ.

Hubbie did a lovely cooked breakfast (teens were still in bed;)) and cooked dinner last night, so it was nice to get the day off!
Plus I won $82 on the Lotto ticket my daughter got for me, as an added bonus.
Hope you Mum's (Mom's) are all spoilt today!

Cheers Enjoynz

Anjel

Forum Angel
500? How quaint.

Lol I was proud of my 500.

Even though you are at the 5000 level... You gotta remember the small people lol

Sasha

Forum Chief
6461? Get a life.