the 100% directionless thread

medicstudent101

Forum Lieutenant
You'll find these kind of folks are absolutely indestructible. Forget Superman, all you need to do is smoke a little meth and have a few warrants to be bullet proof.

Yep, MOI is to alert you to POTENTIAL injury. with good vitals and unremarkable exam I wouldn't have trauma alerted the guy, no matter how cool the wreck looked.

That said, you've got to be pretty sure of your physical exam to do this..

Just so we stay off topic, anyone have any recommendations for a good, used small car?

I completely agree, but the our sponsoring hospital that we're affiliated with is trying to get their Level 2 TC. So they complain every time we don't call one of those in. They're trying to be more 'pro-active'. But yes, off topic.

Small car? No.
You're from Texas by God so get a truck!

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
I completely agree, but the our sponsoring hospital that we're affiliated with is trying to get their Level 2 TC.
I work for a company that has a sponsoring hospital, so I understand and will cut you a break. Working for a hospital can be a pain in the b@lls....

Small car? No.
You're from Texas by God so get a truck!
I've got one! The commute is getting to expensive :wacko:.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Still no call back from DHS. I would like to finalize my certs and get copies in to the companies I applied at sometime soon :sad:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Zoinks....apparently I'm an old guy around here....

Not even close....
angry11.gif

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
And I'm older than you. How is it at 26 I feel ancient?:sad:

And in a decade you'll be as old as me but I'll still be older. How is that fair!

AustinNative

Forum Crew Member
Ug. Just finished taking the Ops module test. Final Monday, then NREMT on the following Tuesday. EYE ON THE PRIZE.

Oh Pre-hospitol Emergency Care Ninth Edition, how I hateth thee...

Tommerag

What day is it?
Sure does, I graduated in 2008.....wow. Now I'm almost done with college! :wacko:

Dang kids haha

Dont worry i graduated in '06 and Im still not done with college. You'll beat me to it.

Although looking over my degree requirements I did realize I only need 47 more credits to go. Someday I may have a BS. Now if I could only get a BS in BS i would be on my MS for BS.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Chat is always empty now!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
So my first legal alcohol purchase I don't get carded :(

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Ambulance calls City 3

City 3, at destination just doing a quick clean up

Thanks City 3, R99 awaits, Meadowbank, priority one, seven delta

Oh bloody hell Black, um right, go down Grafton road and it'll be faster to hop on the motorway, exit at Green Lane then it looks like through Remuera, easy, faster than going through town and Oreki

Lets see, turn on the flashy thingadongles and what you reckon Black, lets use high-low today, that'll do

City 3, responding, glad wrap at the ready! :D

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
So my first legal alcohol purchase I don't get carded :(

Yeah I've never been carded since I've turned 21. Probably just the confidence you get KNOWING you're 21 as opposed to ACTING like you're 21 is enough? :glare:

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Hotel was just in a motorcycle accident. I'm alright. Debating going to the ER. my knee is jacked.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Hotel was just in a motorcycle accident. I'm alright. Debating going to the ER. my knee is jacked.

Are you asking us if you should go to hospital? Cuz all we can say is yes lol seriously though better safe then sorry get it checked out. So how long was it from purchase of mc to first ER visit?

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Are you asking us if you should go to hospital? Cuz all we can say is yes lol seriously though better safe then sorry get it checked out. So how long was it from purchase of mc to first ER visit?

A week. Not my fault. Guy came into my lane, and I did everything I was taught in the MSF class.