the 100% directionless thread

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Depends upon the differences in hardware between pc1 and pc2. Some of the drivers that Winblows will install for the hardware it senses on pc1 may cause problems on pc2 to the point that the computer won't boot up.

I'll agree with it that it might not work, but it could still work, just don't register it until HD3 is in PC2.
Thanks for the input/advice

...To which question?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
How is it possible that I am paying a whole buck and a nickel more than you? Where do you live?
He lives in a state that doesn't believe the government can make better decisions than it's residents, so it doesn't try to regulate every aspect of their lives.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
just got in from the ER.. grr, getting tired of this crap.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Tommerag

What day is it?
How is it possible that I am paying a whole buck and a nickel more than you? Where do you live?

South Dakota :) it was 3.54 a week or so ago, but its been dropping a little bit.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
I saw that on facebook... you ok?

Yeah. I've got to figure out what this is. I called the little number and everything, they told me they got it, and to go to the ER, so I listened. Then the ER did their workup and released me.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
He lives in a state that doesn't believe the government can make better decisions than it's residents, so it doesn't try to regulate every aspect of their lives.

That is right.....I am removing the "and proud of it" that comes after Washington in my location. :glare:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Gas is about $6 USD a gallon here ... and you think you had it expensive

Oh you folks just wait until the USD stops being the world reserve currency :D

8jimi8

CFRN
Yeah. I've got to figure out what this is. I called the little number and everything, they told me they got it, and to go to the ER, so I listened. Then the ER did their workup and released me.

i just bought a bottle of gin big enough to get you drunk enough for direct visualization. Come on over and we'll do a clamshell ... don't worry, I know where the pulmonary ligament is.

we'll get to the bottom of this

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown has some ketamine left in the hip pouch, we'll just get him really drunk and ketamine'd up and go for a fossick.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
So Brown was talking with one of the HEMS Doctors at work .... apparently being a HEMS Doctor is totally worth it because you get to wear an awesome looking jumpsuit.

Remind Brown why Brown voluntarily decided to give up becoming a HEMS Doctor again?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Brown should do it. By the way, why don't I see a Brown in the chat? And why is Brown yellow in chat?

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Lets see. Gas is $1.279/Liter x 3.78Liters per US gal = $4.83/gal. Diesel is $1.312/L x 3.78 = $4.96/gal. ($Can).
The Canadian and US dollars are almost equal. I think about one cent in the difference with the Can $ being worth slightly more than the US$ the last few weeks.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Bit less, maybe 4.50

See! Diesel should be cheaper! Here, in my part of WA, gasoline is about 3.90 a gallon. Diesel is, this morning, up to 4.40. Figure that out.

I should move over to the ID/WA border. Live in WA and not pay state income tax, but do all my shopping over in ID where the sales tax and gas tax aren't through the freaking roof!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Is it sad that I can navigate my computer using the mouse in my right hand at the same time I am using my left hand to play solitaire on my iPhone?