the 100% directionless thread

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
If you’re going to be an idiot lighting fireworks and throwing them out the vehicle as you’re driving down the road at least let it out of your hand first.

CALEMT

I was born an American, I live as an American, and I will die as an American. Happy Independence Day. 245 years of freedom.

E tank

Caution: Paralyzing Agent
Germans, Japanese, British (still working with the Russians, but then, everyone else is too...)...all once blood enemies....now just one more group holding a beer at the BBQ......Say what you want (you listening AOC?)...warts and all... best country in the history of human civilization....

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
Second 911 volly shift. So far nothing as expected, although the night is young and I don't think the fireworks have really started up.

CALEMT

Pretty nice living .4 miles away from the park where they do the fireworks at. Kick back in my backyard. Have a fire. Drink beer and celebrate in style.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
I was told that even if you use it on an unconscious person, even to determine AVPU, it may be considered assault.
I have never heard that before.

... until I started working in California again. Now I have heard it multiple times.

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
I’m in CA of the east coast, No-Jersey, where you can’t do anything.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
I need a stronger deodorant. Any suggestions?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I need a stronger deodorant. Any suggestions?
No recommended brand, but have you tried putting deodorant on at night instead? I read somewhere that bacterial build up mostly in your sleep so it is actually better to put it on at bedtime than in the morning. You want to prevent the smell, not just cover it up. Kinda same idea as using dry shampoo.