the 100% directionless thread

agregularguy

Forum Lieutenant
Bought a new car. 2013 Toyota FJ cruiser. Perfect for navigating the treacherous streets of Saint Louis and the pothole ridden roads of Illinois ha

DSC_0048.JPG

Man, that looks really nice. I think if I could never drive sedans again, I'd get a FJ cruiser.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Bought a new car. 2013 Toyota FJ cruiser. Perfect for navigating the treacherous streets of Saint Louis and the pothole ridden roads of Illinois ha

Have you considered the true St. Louis vehicle?

M1114.jpg

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief

DSC_0048.JPG
Drive down Grand from the Fox til 64. If it rolls ever so gently, then I am jealous and is indeed ready for the streets of STL.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
IMG_6794.JPG
I had a 2008. I added a 6" lift and a few other goodies. I miss that truck. This pic was the day I picked it up from Auburn Off Road in Washibgton after the lift, new wheels and BFGs.

Last edited:

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
I had a 2008. I added a 6" lift and a few other goodies. I miss that truck.

I did a decent amount of research before buying but ended up buying this one locally because I liked the look and I worked out a good deal. Now having it for a couple days I am amazed how much the previous owner put into it and all the features. Aside from all the factory goodies like crawl control, Offroad pkg, cruise, etc the aftermarket additions are all awesome. Lift w/ Bilstein shocks, GPS, 6 KC LED trail lights, aftermarket speakers, alarm w/ remote start, backup camera, winch, practically new nitto grapplers. Every time I get it I find something else. Someone dumped a ton of money into it.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I did a decent amount of research before buying but ended up buying this one locally because I liked the look and I worked out a good deal. Now having it for a couple days I am amazed how much the previous owner put into it and all the features. Aside from all the factory goodies like crawl control, Offroad pkg, cruise, etc the aftermarket additions are all awesome. Lift w/ Bilstein shocks, GPS, 6 KC LED trail lights, aftermarket speakers, alarm w/ remote start, backup camera, winch, practically new nitto grapplers. Every time I get it I find something else. Someone dumped a ton of money into it.

I poured a ton of cash into mine. I got it all back when I sold it too. :) The FJcruiser forum is a great place to get info and tips/tricks. In the summer before paramedic school I worked for Toyota Trail Teams for a bit and had a great time wheelin' (read: beating on) their trucks and showing people how much fun a tricked out Taco or FJ could be.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
FJ cruisers are awesome if the roof is the same color as the body

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

Don't forget those treacherous mall parking lots. Just ask @DesertMedic66 how he uses his #mallcrawler.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Thinking of trading in the Focus for a Patriot or something.

Had a no hitter today. That hasn't happened in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk