the 100% directionless thread

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Waiting for the "HEMS Critical Care" Facebook page to blow up after posting that a paramedic going to nursing school is "taking a step backwards" :rolleyes:

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I need a new pair of Army boots. I bought a pair of Reebok boots last year...but they're already worn out, last 2 ruckmarchs in a row have absolutely killed my feet. Thinking of going back to Rocky S2Vs....awesome boots, but pricey

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Sweet, got my time off secured for Hawaii next week :) Got someone to pickup one 9f my two shifts I needed cleared, and he just wanted extra hours so I can stI'll figure out when exactly I want to pickup an OT shift to make up time (or even if I really want to lol), and the other shift I got PTO approved so I still get paid those 24 hours :) Just gotta survive my last half day 9f drill this weekend, then boom, Hawaii :cool:

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
So....thinking of moving into a trailer after this lease is done, or when I can convince my wife it's a great idea. Tired of burning money on rent, want freedom, etc.

Old Tracker

Forum Asst. Chief
So....thinking of moving into a trailer after this lease is done, or when I can convince my wife it's a great idea. Tired of burning money on rent, want freedom, etc.

IIRC, you live somewhere around Galveston. The trailer, unless you can hookup and tow it, is probably gonna be okay until the next hurricane starts heading toward you.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
IIRC, you live somewhere around Galveston. The trailer, unless you can hookup and tow it, is probably gonna be okay until the next hurricane starts heading toward you.
Those are easy. Hook up,tow away.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Oh the joys of owning a truck in California. $270 to renew my registration.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Any of you Californian's near that dam thats about to explode?

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
So while going through my closet and dresser doing some "spring cleaning" getting rid of clothes that don't fit, I don't wear, and don't use I stumble upon a pair of nomex pants. I remember these pants that were sold to me while I was a seasonal firefighter for like $30 bucks. The pants weren't department approved (can't remember why) so I threw them in the dresser. I though to myself I wear nomex pants on the ambulance I better keep these. I look at the tag and holy *expletive*! These are crewboss nomex pants. These pants are like $200 that I got off a guy who got off a guy because they didn't fit them well for like $30. I guess you can file that under the win column.