the 100% directionless thread

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
That's the thing my partner and I were the ones who did the initial triage. Assessed everyone and labeled everyone either minor or delayed. As we went back to the unit to get more equipment fire decided to change all the tags and call in the airships.

TC down in Mecca?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
TC down in Mecca?
Correct. We were on another TC and just had the airship take off. No time to clean up our unit, the next closest responding unit was in Hemet

CALEMT

Correct. We were on another TC and just had the airship take off. No time to clean up our unit, the next closest responding unit was in Hemet

Damn level 0... Lol figures a MCI would drop when there's no units.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Damn level 0... Lol figures a MCI would drop when there's no units.
I took 3 of the "immediates". 432 took 2 "immediates". And I think we got mutual aid from Indio who took the last 2.

CALEMT

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Well been awhile since I've been on here and have had some major life changes.
1: Officially quit the coffee shop gig.
2: Finally moved out of the parents house
3: will be getting another job working as an EMT at a local theme park.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
And we have Tropical Storm Colin. It's been raining all night, but thankfully, we haven't had to open any shelters. The worst should stay north of us.

HAPPY MONDAY!!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
And we have Tropical Storm Colin. It's been raining all night, but thankfully, we haven't had to open any shelters. The worst should stay north of us.

HAPPY MONDAY!!
Deployment maybe? I'm hoping. I need the money!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Deployment maybe? I'm hoping. I need the money!
Is this your month on for rotation? I'm on every single month because we have a shortage of medics in general and an even bigger shortage of ERT medics

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
The beef I'm cooking for dinner came out of the package bloodied than my stabbing patient this morning.

LACoGurneyjockey

Forum Asst. Chief
So I started at this new service and everyone was telling me how much violent crime there is and how they get run into the ground. After a couple weeks I wasn't buying it, just a little busier than what I was used to. Then I do my first cric and 2 decompressions within a couple days of each other. So happy to be home day drinking finally

So I started at this new service and everyone was telling me how much violent crime there is and how they get run into the ground. After a couple weeks I wasn't buying it, just a little busier than what I was used to. Then I do my first cric and 2 decompressions within a couple days of each other. So happy to be home day drinking finally

I want details! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Welcome man! You got in up there?
Yessir. Started the academy last Friday. Definitely happy to be here. Unless something really changes I'll definitely be spending my career here.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Yessir. Started the academy last Friday. Definitely happy to be here. Unless something really changes I'll definitely be spending my career here.
Welcome back! Bet you can't wait to get back out on a box!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Welcome back! Bet you can't wait to get back out on a box!
I can't wait. A little daunting though to take 10 months off then come back to a system with protocols like ours and such high standards. I know we're all under the microscope for a long while. The 100% peer review of charts is intimidating but I'm sure I will learn a ton.