the 100% directionless thread

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I'm pretty sure the gym will in fact kill me... And not make me stronger
I'm not sure it's the gym... Two scoops?!

Anjel

Forum Angel

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Doesn't it also recommend females take half the dose?... C4 is good, though... Lol

Anjel

Forum Angel
Lol oh I didn't read that part. It's amazing though lol

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
Oh ok for a moment there I thought you were going to show everyone how you have actual hands-on or even related experience. So you seen it on a report that was released= expert. I don't need to ask myself how 'we' gained nothing...because as far as I can see you have never had any involvement in anything remotely related to what's going on other than what you read in the news.

You're right, I've never tortured someone, or been tortured. I suppose you have?

Sen John McCain has been tortured and he does not beleibelieve we should be torturing peeps and he is a war hawk.

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
You're right, I've never tortured someone, or been tortured. I suppose you have?

Sen John McCain has been tortured and he does not beleibelieve we should be torturing peeps and he is a war hawk.

My wife tortures me daily! It works!

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
RN at local Band-Aid Hospital: Oh, you need Valium restocked?

Me: No, I need Versed. I don't carry Valium.

RN: Okay, here's 10 mg of Diazepam.

Me: ...No. I need 5 of Versed. Midazolam if you'd rather look it up that way.

RN: We don't have any of that here. I only ever use Valium. I can give you Ativan if you want it.

Me: I really need Versed, and you do have it right here. Look, type in "M-I-D" instead of "D-I-A."

I eventually received 5 mg of Versed, extremely reluctantly. She asked me why I gave it, and 5 minutes later I overheard her asking the ED doctor why paramedics would be carrying this ridiculously exotic and mysterious "Versed." Sometimes I can only shake my head.

Anjel

Forum Angel
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418829631.707811.jpg

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Oh ok for a moment there I thought you were going to show everyone how you have actual hands-on or even related experience. So you seen it on a report that was released= expert. I don't need to ask myself how 'we' gained nothing...because as far as I can see you have never had any involvement in anything remotely related to what's going on other than what you read in the news.

So direct, hands on experience is the only way to know something?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
c093baf6872326b17f56faa9f44e732b.jpg

Im tired of being cooped up in thr station... so I'll sit on the apron and study lol. Im getting weird looks

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Please unplug your electronic mixers when trying to clean the beaters with your fingers. There is a good chance your fingers will get stuck when you accidentally turn it on.

At least they understood that we were going to have to cut the beaters up to release her fingers.

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
You sound like a bunch of commies.

Sure there are plenty of lazy supes, but for the most part these people have all put in their dues not only on the street but in the classroom as well.

Capitalism is built on working your way up from the bottom. A lot of people work a lot harder than EMTs and make less.

JPINFV

Gadfly
You sound like a bunch of commies.

Sure there are plenty of lazy supes, but for the most part these people have all put in their dues not only on the street but in the classroom as well.

Capitalism is built on working your way up from the bottom. A lot of people work a lot harder than EMTs and make less.
I believe your reply went to the wrong thread... given the subject matter.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
EOD standby win. Three hours of "can't give us a call not now not evah."