the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Getting paid to go shooting on shift. It's funny in rural areas how many of us have easy access to firearms.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Isreal has now invaded gaza. Prepare to go to war ladies and gents.

I was gonna say Russia shot down an airliner with 20+ Americans on it...Prepare to go to war ladies and gents.

:usa:

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I was gonna say Russia shot down an airliner with 20+ Americans on it...Prepare to go to war ladies and gents.

For some reason I thought that was already mentioned, guess not.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
For some reason I thought that was already mentioned, guess not.

Very well might've been. I haven't been paying that close attention today.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief

And here I am packing for drill this weekend, funny how different it feels putting together my fighting load carrier and folding camouflage uniforms into a ruck with all this on the tv.... :-/

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
And here I am packing for drill this weekend, funny how different it feels putting together my fighting load carrier and folding camouflage uniforms into a ruck with all this on the tv.... :-/

Stay safe brother. I couldn't even imagine.

Fire51

Forum Lieutenant
I just got home and heard about all this. Anyone that is out there fighting for use, Thank you and stay safe.

JPINFV

Gadfly

At least Malaysian Air knows where to find this plane...

/Stolen Fark headline

JPINFV

Gadfly
Hey Doctor, what's the exact number on TKO or does it vary by facility? I've heard 35mL/hr all the way up to 75 mL/hr.
75 is maintenance fluid level. That said, I have no clue what the specific level "TKO" is because at that point it really should just be hep locked. The only reason I know that a "bolus" is 999ml/hr (which is NOT a bolus...) is because I have to write it that way in the computer.

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Feeling squirrely and wanting to buy the leathermam Raptor shears

Not sure I want to spend $60 and find out they cant be sharpened.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Feeling squirrely and wanting to buy the leathermam Raptor shears

Not sure I want to spend $60 and find out they cant be sharpened.

Check out the leatherman pro deal if you don't want to spend sixty... half off pricing on the RAptors :p I got mine through that program and love them.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Your post seem like you probably use them a lot. Do they stay sharp, or can they be sharpened?
Ive only had them a month but so fsr they stay sharp pretty well. And thats after cutting through several sets of riding leathers. I'm not sure if they can be sharpened though.

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Ive only had them a month but so fsr they stay sharp pretty well. And thats after cutting through several sets of riding leathers. I'm not sure if they can be sharpened though.
I applied for the pro account. For half price ill give it a shot. If I get six months out of It im ahead

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I applied for the pro account. For half price ill give it a shot. If I get six months out of It im ahead

Between the pro deal, govx.com, and promotive, and US Standard issue (oakley discounts) I like being a medic sometimes :p
And from what I can find out the non-serrated edge can be sharpened with a normal whet stone... But you should be able to send the whole unit in to be sharpened if needed. Leatherman has a great warranty

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Tapatalk just sent me an email suggesting I check out the "Indian Real Estate Forum" due to my interest in EMTLife. Gotta wonder what kind of algorithm went to work on that one.

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
Tapatalk just sent me an email suggesting I check out the "Indian Real Estate Forum" due to my interest in EMTLife. Gotta wonder what kind of algorithm went to work on that one.

A damn good one!!! :rofl: