the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
Grrrr. Don't ignore someone you are interested in. That's horrible advice

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Grrrr. Don't ignore someone you are interested in. That's horrible advice

I didn't know I was interested in her until she started chatting me up.

Haven't ignored her since.

Don't listen to her, I've gotten more babes than she has ;)

Anjel

Forum Angel
Ya I'm just on old married hag lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Plus the more you ignore them the more interested they get. That's how I got mine to chase me ;) Never even acknowledged her and now I couldn't imagine going back to life without her.

Even better, Date her friends :cool:

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
This is your first date???

I wouldn't pursue it pretty hard, theres a million other women out there to take out on dates. or get more involved with.
Yeppers. I know, I slacked during high school. Haha, it just never was a priority for me. Never partied, never dated. Did my own thing.

Better than her sister hahaha
Uhhhh... Her sister has been my best friend for 6 or so years, so... lmao.
I was told to ignore her, by several people, now (including her sister), so... Sorry, Anjel!
It just was confusing to me that she's the one that would hit me up, then back out. Her sister told me she gets cold feet with guys she actually likes, though, so I suppose it's a good thing? lmao.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Yea. Definitely ignore her.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I say... Go to her house and ask her to marry you!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Damn... No ring and no money... Guess I'll pass on that, as tempting as you make it.

Considering you referenced high school in one of your last posts don't do that.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Considering you referenced high school in one of your last posts don't do that.
It seems like such a good idea, though.
And yeah... I'm that young. 9D4= ninety-four. If that's an obvious enough hint haha.

Anjel

Forum Angel

And yeah... I'm that young. 9D4= ninety-four. If that's an obvious enough hint haha.

Awwww you're a baby and that makes me feel old lol

unleashedfury

Forum Asst. Chief
Yeppers. I know, I slacked during high school. Haha, it just never was a priority for me. Never partied, never dated. Did my own thing.

Uhhhh... Her sister has been my best friend for 6 or so years, so... lmao.
I was told to ignore her, by several people, now (including her sister), so... Sorry, Anjel!
It just was confusing to me that she's the one that would hit me up, then back out. Her sister told me she gets cold feet with guys she actually likes, though, so I suppose it's a good thing? lmao.

Well that's fine,, she gets cold feet with guys she actually likes. I've learned that most people are more "open" and lest shy or nervous during text messaging last year I dated a girl I met in college who was the sweetest girl in the world but shy as hell in person. So let her hit you up, but don't put a lot of pressure on it. Casual conversation make her feel comfortable around you if she digs you she'll surely come around. I've also learned that texting is a good way to get people to talk when they are shy since its less "formal conversation"

I say... Go to her house and ask her to marry you!

Don't do this... Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries....

So your what 19.. or 20? first date ok, if your interesting in dating a few females and you feel awkward or shy.. try one of the free online dating sites it can help you open up that window of conversation without a lot of pressure of just walking up and asking a girl out on a date.

in 1994,,, I was in the 8th grade.. thanks for making me feel like a old man. But I'm as old as I feel.. last July I celebrated my 21st birthday for the 10th time.

OTOH, a lot of times a lot of casual talk can lead to a long lasting relationship. my better half we met through work.. Shes a nurse and we would talk little here and there. Turned around and started talking a little bit more to exchanging numbers. and going out on dates a little bit. We lost contact for a little while cause she wanted to work things out with her old BF. I let her go, 2 months later she was too embarrassed to call me. I got a text message asking me to accompany her and a friend at a bar. I was at work. so I told her I couldn't make it but offered to buy lunch the next day.. needless to say 2 years later.. we complete each other. Some days we want to kill each other other days we couldn't be happier..

Anjel

Forum Angel
Listen to unleashed. Lots of solid advice. <3

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
So I need an ambulance job in Jackson Hole right now. I'm in serious love with this place!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Why on earth does it take 8 goddamn hours to fill a prescription? I woulda filled it yesterday if I'd have known it was gonna be this big of a pain in the ***.

:censored::censored::censored::censored: I'm over this :censored::censored::censored::censored:.