the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

Anjel

Forum Angel
I just don't understand people that post that all over. My friend posted it from the "All bleeding stops eventually" page.

I told her that I Wouldn't be able to talk to her anymore lol

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
I just don't understand people that post that all over. My friend posted it from the "All bleeding stops eventually" page.

I told her that I Wouldn't be able to talk to her anymore lol

My new favorite page....

943260_628276727183843_561732345_n.jpg

Anjel

Forum Angel
jymyhute.jpg

My partner has been in there a really long time. He says they have good food and not to let the bars deter you lol

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Second grandkid born since joining EMTLIFE this evening about 40 min ago. Neither parent is medically inclined, but his 3 y/o sister wants to be a firefighter.

Achilles

Forum Moron
Second grandkid born since joining EMTLIFE this evening about 40 min ago. Neither parent is medically inclined, but his 3 y/o sister wants to be a firefighter.

It says you joined in 2008.

Congrats

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
150 joules stat!

or dollars...

Last edited by a moderator:

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Juat ordered a cardiology three. Cant be without a scope. My partner doesnt use hers. If it comes out of her bag itll get lost.

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
First shift on nights at the new job. I'm having to peel my eyes open. I'm glad to be back on the road again though, doing 12 hour shifts.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
As do I...
That being said, I hate people off of Craigslist. Does it really seem like a good idea to call me at 4 AM to ask if I'll trade a camper for my Jeep? Especially when I made a point to bold the bottom line that says "No trades"... Apparently to someone it did... -_-

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
As do I...
That being said, I hate people off of Craigslist. Does it really seem like a good idea to call me at 4 AM to ask if I'll trade a camper for my Jeep? Especially when I made a point to bold the bottom line that says "No trades"... Apparently to someone it did... -_-

Don't list your phone number. Give your email or make a new email up.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
So we get dispatched today for renal round up. Dispatch tells up pick up time is 1315 so we get on scene only to find out that the pt still has 49 minutes left. Some times I wonder if our dispatchers have a brain...

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
So we get dispatched today for renal round up. Dispatch tells up pick up time is 1315 so we get on scene only to find out that the pt still has 49 minutes left. Some times I wonder if our dispatchers have a brain...

Sounds about par for the course lol

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

And? I don't see how that's their fault. Those calls are scheduled weeks and potentially months in advance and their end time DIRECTLY relates to their start time. If the company was late in bringing her there, then the facility should have contacted dispatch and pushed back the pickup time.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Sounds about par for the course lol

Can't really complain. Get to hang out in the dialysis center with amazing a/c and tv. Plus it just started pouring rain in Palm Springs.