the 100% directionless thread

Shishkabob

Forum Chief

There's 9 of us that went to internships. My teachers said they've never had that many fail their medic class before. The class in front of us started with 31 and ended with 26.

What can I say, I just had dumb classmates... but out of the classmates left, I trust all but one as a medic.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
My class started with 15 and ended with 8 that got their certs

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
I definitely just thought I was in big trouble at work lol my 2nd boss, came to me and goes "lindsey when you're done with the dogs come up here, we need to talk"

Holy Crap don't do that to me lol I was so nervous

Over nothing! All she wanted was to know the days off I needed in March for my clinicals. I read too deep into that whole we need to talk thing too much and end up stressing over nothing

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I definitely just thought I was in big trouble at work lol my 2nd boss, came to me and goes "lindsey when you're done with the dogs come up here, we need to talk"

Holy Crap don't do that to me lol I was so nervous

Over nothing! All she wanted was to know the days off I needed in March for my clinicals. I read too deep into that whole we need to talk thing too much and end up stressing over nothing

You're a woman, I figured you'd be perfectly ok with that 'we need to talk' line :p

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Yeah that whole "we need to talk thing" I hate lol my mind always jumps to the worst

I dislike it too. It generaly comes before a chewing out session.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Luckily it worked out and wasnt bad this time. 9 times outta 10 it's never good

I think 100% of the times I've heard it, it's not been good.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Yeah that whole "we need to talk thing" I hate lol my mind always jumps to the worst

We have a problem. Apparently you didn't put one of the new cover sheets on top of your TPS report. Did you get the memo?

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
I wish this white cloud thing would stop. I think it's been a few weeks without a single call now. Every other crew and shift has been getting them, but it dries up as soon as I'm there.

Still no real code, either.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I wish this white cloud thing would stop. I think it's been a few weeks without a single call now. Every other crew and shift has been getting them, but it dries up as soon as I'm there.

Still no real code, either.

I know that feeling all too well.. that's my entire internship, while the classmate whos at the same station, just different shift, gets 3-4x as many calls.

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
Lent, haven't completely decided what I'm giving up. I need to give up stress and quit worrying so much but not sure how that'll work. Or cut back on eating so unhealthy.

Or best one yet give up dealing with useless BS that makes my life a living hell

on that note I'll give up chocolate

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Everyone have a good night. I'm gonna crash early. Leaving for Denver early AM

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
back to back full arrests........ WTH?!?!? looks like i need to keep my pager handy....could go in and make some extra cash! gonna need it for the FL trip next month

Last edited by a moderator: