the 100% directionless thread

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
"Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, the one is a warrior, and he will bring all the others back."

Allow me to re-phrase this:

"Out of every one hundred men, ten are dispatchers and shouldn't even be there, eighty are cops and are just targets, nine are EMT's, the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, the one is a firefighter, and he will bring all the others back."

:p

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
I'd really like some nice weather. Seems like it's been awful for weeks. Maybe it actually has... I haven't kept track.

#3000!!!

This has got to be one of the longest running threads in any online forum......

I know of a forum that's been running a thread like this for almost a decade... pretty sure it's longer.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
~ I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy.~ Dory

bahahahaha love it!

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
~ I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy.~ Dory

bahahahaha love it!

ok, which way is it spelled? I have been chewed out by two friends for miss spelling it. one says Dorie, the other says Dory.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
ok, which way is it spelled? I have been chewed out by two friends for miss spelling it. one says Dorie, the other says Dory.

DORY i do believe

JPINFV

Gadfly
Thanks Obama. Nice to see that you truely care about EMS enough to mention us. Oh, that's right, you didn't.

JPINFV

Gadfly
No. Not enough unions in EMS when compared to police and fire, thus not enough campaign funding.

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
yea thats true. why aren't there that many unions in ems? im sure we could benefit from them.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Hey guys. Go get your BS in interpretive dance from the most expensive school you can find. Don't worry, Obama will forgive your loan in 20 years. 10 if you teach dance at the local kindergarten for minimum wage.

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
Hey guys. Go get your BS in interpretive dance from the most expensive school you can find. Don't worry, Obama will forgive your loan in 20 years. 10 if you teach dance at the local kindergarten for minimum wage.

What the hell is he gonna do, not like he's gonna be in office or anything then