the 100% directionless thread

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Off before 6 am...wow

JPINFV

Gadfly
This is just a friendly reminder that sepsis is not to be toyed with.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
[YOUTUBE]YLO7tCdBVrA[/YOUTUBE]

Bob Ross is awesome, and PBS Digital Studios keeps rolling out some fun stuff.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Trying to find a Primary Care Physician is annoying. Everyone I call keeps saying they don't except new patients until October.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Want to come explain that to a group of paramedics?

Well, we just had a patient go from awake and responsive to ICU and intubated in less than 24 hours who ended up bordering on PEA when we were trying to get a femoral line in. :-(

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Mayor: "Those look great! Let's order 10 of them for Fire. Oh wait, you wanted one? But you're EMS! EMS doesn't get toys like that!"

Haha, depends on where you are, my dude! :p

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
After 11 days in a row of work and a very eventful first week as a paramedic on the street it's Friday night and I'm ready for a beer! The massive, week long classic car show is here as well. This beer may be accompanied by a large dose of muscle cars :beerchug:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
After 11 days in a row of work and a very eventful first week as a paramedic on the street it's Friday night and I'm ready for a beer! The massive, week long classic car show is here as well. This beer may be accompanied by a large dose of muscle cars :beerchug:

I was just thinking about sending you a request for an update on your first week :) Have two beers I'm sure you've earned em.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
[YOUTUBE]YLO7tCdBVrA[/YOUTUBE]

Bob Ross is awesome, and PBS Digital Studios keeps rolling out some fun stuff.

That was great. Perfect timing thanks for posting that.

shiroun

Forum Lieutenant
I was just thinking about sending you a request for an update on your first week :) Have two beers I'm sure you've earned em.

If he follows what you say, BBG, and ends up in the ER, he might just be the first person to have actually ONLY HAD two beers.

With that said, NVRob, congrats on your first week, hope its going awesome for you!

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Back when 4loko still had a ton of caffeine in it I had a lot of people who had "2 beers" and were about 5 sheets to the wind.

Granted those "2 beers" have the same amount of alcohol in them as 2 bottles of wine, plus about 1/2 a box of NoDoze, but still, it was only "2 beers".

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Hmm. It's too quiet tonight. We need an MCI or something. I really wanna play.

Imma kill you if we are busy here tonight. Just reading the quiet word is bad juju. :ph34r:

Last time I accidentally said it, I was 2nd due on a fatal dwelling fire.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Imma kill you if we are busy here tonight. Just reading the quiet word is bad juju. :ph34r:

Last time I accidentally said it, I was 2nd due on a fatal dwelling fire.

I don't believe in that superstitious stuff. I just wanna run some calls lol. I don't get to very often.

Halfway thru the shift and all of the boss work is done so I wanna do something.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Back when 4loko still had a ton of caffeine in it I had a lot of people who had "2 beers" and were about 5 sheets to the wind.

Granted those "2 beers" have the same amount of alcohol in them as 2 bottles of wine, plus about 1/2 a box of NoDoze, but still, it was only "2 beers".

I've had the equivalent of 10 shots of Jaeger (mixed) and 5 beers and counting right now.... Since about 9pm

Edit: My vision is blurry and I can't really focus on reading, but whatever.

shiroun

Forum Lieutenant
I've had the equivalent of 10 shots of Jaeger (mixed) and 5 beers and counting right now.... Since about 9pm

Edit: My vision is blurry and I can't really focus on reading, but whatever.

Having an EMT as a pt sucks, he corrects you even if you're right.

And I had those problems when my friends decided to spike my tea with 2 grams of shrooms. That was an...interesting... day.