Testing out Paramedic shirt design

rook901

Forum Crew Member
Hey all. Testing out this idea for a Paramedic shirt. What do you all think? Any suggestions for changes? One problem I know is the limited options for shirt colors (no lighter colors). I didn't think to just put a black stroke on the image to allow for printing on lighter shirts.

If it sucks, I'd like to know why it sucks (honestly). If it's great, let me know why! :)

Click here for the sales website.

cyLXZBn.jpg

By the way, I know I haven't been active on these forums in a while and it seems kind of douchey to come back and post this as my first return post. I'll try to be better about keeping active. Life (work, school, new baby) has gotten in the way quite a bit!

Summit

Critical Crazy
Don't see doctors or nurses wearing these tacky t shirts. Why is ems obsessed?

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Probably for the same reasons Privates will wear those "Hooah" or "Moto" shirts while Sergeants typically don't lol

MrJones

Iconoclast
If your target market is the Ricky Rescue contingent it should sell very well. If, on the other hand, you're hoping to attract actual professional Paramedics who take their role as prehospital medical providers seriously the shirt will fail miserably.

As it should.

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
While the layout and design is better than most, I am not a fan of these types of shirts. I could see those new to the field buying them as well as parents/relatives buying them for their paramedic student. I also feel this way regarding FD shirts of the same nature; those wearing them are likely young, immature Ricky Rescue types who speak only in tired and worn out cliches.

But like I said, your design has a better layout despite being a type of shirt that I personally hate.

[emoji482]

bcemr

Forum Crew Member
The design is great. I'd not be caught dead wearing it though.

That said - I imagine my friends and family would bury me in it just to piss me off.

RescueSquad

Forum Probie
I like the design, but the font for Paramedics seems off. What other fonts have you tried? At first glance, the word "Paramedics" looks like a circus font. The rest of the design looks great to me.