ringtones

smileyyemtb76

Forum Crew Member
I've been looking for free ringtones for my nextel too. They never seem to have my phine model listed as compatable tho...Even tho Sprint and Nextel merged...Any other suggestions?

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by smileyyemtb76@Sep 19 2005, 03:09 AM
I've been looking for free ringtones for my nextel too. They never seem to have my phine model listed as compatable tho...Even tho Sprint and Nextel merged...Any other suggestions?
You can download ringtones off sites like Sharaza. I don''t have the card I need to put them in the phone. My brother does, he has the Bad boys theme to Cops.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by ffemt8978+Sep 19 2005, 02:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ffemt8978 @ Sep 19 2005, 02:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Sep 18 2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by HotNoldEMTchick@Sep 13 2005, 07:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-CaptainPanic
@Sep 13 2005, 02:18 PM
so when you have a pager tone ring on your cell it no longer rings, it goes off????

And when you have song for a ringtone your cell phone rings??

Im willing to bet the first time her cellphone rang like pager tones everyone was looking at their pagers and wonder WTF???  :lol:

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want an ambulance ringtone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know someone with the "Emergency!" Klaxon as a ringtone...
That would be me. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Wingnut+Sep 19 2005, 10:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wingnut @ Sep 19 2005, 10:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-smileyyemtb76@Sep 19 2005, 03:09 AM
I've been looking for free ringtones for my nextel too.  They never seem to have my phine model listed as compatable tho...Even tho Sprint and Nextel merged...Any other suggestions?
You can download ringtones off sites like Sharaza. I don''t have the card I need to put them in the phone. My brother does, he has the Bad boys theme to Cops. [/b][/quote]
I do too.... that, the theme to ER, and Duling Banjos are great to play over a radio or Pa to make fun of something. Not that I'd do it or anything....

Jon

mace85

Forum Probie
I want to find a sound file of the Phillips Defibrillator when it says "Charging" and makes that tone, then the "shocking", and so on and so forth. Anyone know where to find it?

Btw www.myxer.com has some cool ringtones, and lets you put Mp3's on your phone.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
I got "tones" on my phone! Makes my partner jump everytime my phone rings.... which really isn't that much, since I am a champion text messager!!

www.phonezoo.com

Medic9

Forum Lieutenant
I would suggest phonezoo.com too. I have the LifePak 12 charging up if you are interested. PM me and I can send it as a text message.

RESQ_5_1

Forum Lieutenant
I just got a new Blackberry Pearl. It came with software to make my own ringtones. So, I made a ringtone from the first season theme of Emergency! It's the part where Johnny is talking to Rampart about losing the victim's pulse, defibrillating, and regaining NSR. My partner says I'm a ********* for it.

Pittsburgh Proud

Forum Lieutenant
I just got a new Blackberry Pearl. It came with software to make my own ringtones. So, I made a ringtone from the first season theme of Emergency! It's the part where Johnny is talking to Rampart about losing the victim's pulse, defibrillating, and regaining NSR. My partner says I'm a ********* for it.

I just bought the curve, I wonder if mine can do the same..... :p

RESQ_5_1

Forum Lieutenant
I just bought the curve, I wonder if mine can do the same..... :p

If it came with a CD, it probably does. Mine installed an application called "Desktop Manager". After about an hour of playing around, I figured out how to move some mp3 files and edit them on the same application.

Pittsburgh Proud

Forum Lieutenant
If it came with a CD, it probably does. Mine installed an application called "Desktop Manager". After about an hour of playing around, I figured out how to move some mp3 files and edit them on the same application.

I do have a disk and the "manager" but with so many things to figure out I haven't made it that far. I do have to say I love the thing. Don't know if you have the Internet on your but I love being able to get important e-mails and texts on mine. Plus I have found the camera actually works pretty good. I have figured out how to take a picture and e-mail it to myself or another person....

Cool stuff... B)

Scout

Para-Noid
Carefull where this goes

2007-11-27.gif

RESQ_5_1

Forum Lieutenant
I actually found out the cam on mine has a zoom feature on a fire standby. My partner took a couple of pictures while mine was a little busy doing stuff and we bluetoothed photos to each other. I have unlimited e-mail, text, etc. Plus, I have an application called Epocrates. With a good signal and a couple of button presses, I can get all the info I need on any med available.

Pittsburgh Proud

Forum Lieutenant
I actually found out the cam on mine has a zoom feature on a fire standby. My partner took a couple of pictures while mine was a little busy doing stuff and we bluetoothed photos to each other. I have unlimited e-mail, text, etc. Plus, I have an application called Epocrates. With a good signal and a couple of button presses, I can get all the info I need on any med available.

Did you buy the program or download the free download?
http://www.epocrates.com/products/rx/?cid=Google+Brand&gclid=CMuhnfXkuJQCFQNfFQodbhDhSw