ringtones

emtbass

Forum Lieutenant
Does anyone know where I can get some good ringtones for my cingular cell phone? I am wanting a siren, ambulance, police, fire, whatever... or come call tones... something cool..... or ANYTHING ems related....

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
well i have siren tones for mine, but thats a nextel. cant help you on the cingulair

OP
OP
emtbass

emtbass

Forum Lieutenant
<_< know any websites?

BloodNGlory02

Forum Crew Member
where else can you get ringtones for nextel other than the crappy site?

OP
OP
emtbass

emtbass

Forum Lieutenant
hey hey hey... were talking about my phone here.. not your nextel :D :rolleyes: ... Just Kidding

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
What file format does a Cingular use?

OP
OP
emtbass

emtbass

Forum Lieutenant
i know mp3s and .mmf

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
whacker. ;)

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by emtbass@Sep 13 2005, 12:44 AM
i know mp3s and .mmf
Check your e-mail. I just sent you some mp3's.

Summit

Critical Crazy
One of our medics has ringtones that sound like our pager tones... we want to kill her every time it goes off! :lol:

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
so when you have a pager tone ring on your cell it no longer rings, it goes off????

And when you have song for a ringtone your cell phone rings??

Im willing to bet the first time her cellphone rang like pager tones everyone was looking at their pagers and wonder WTF??? :lol:

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
On the nextels, don't I have to have some kind of card or something to add a ringtone?

HotNoldEMTchick

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by CaptainPanic@Sep 13 2005, 02:18 PM
so when you have a pager tone ring on your cell it no longer rings, it goes off????

Im willing to bet the first time her cellphone rang like pager tones everyone was looking at their pagers and wonder WTF??? :lol:
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want an ambulance ringtone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
emtbass

emtbass

Forum Lieutenant
I want an ambulance ringtone too :( <_< I got the mp3 that were sent to me, but now I cant get them to my phone :( :angry:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by emtbass@Sep 13 2005, 09:08 PM
I want an ambulance ringtone too :( <_< I got the mp3 that were sent to me, but now I cant get them to my phone :( :angry:
Can't help you there. :(

You might try doing a google search with the words "ringtone" and your phone model number and carrier. You should be able to pull up something that tells you how to load them into your phone.

Summit

Critical Crazy
If you look hard you might be able to find a ringtone composer...

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by HotNoldEMTchick+Sep 13 2005, 07:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HotNoldEMTchick @ Sep 13 2005, 07:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CaptainPanic@Sep 13 2005, 02:18 PM

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want an ambulance ringtone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
I know someone with the "Emergency!" Klaxon as a ringtone...

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Sep 18 2005, 06:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Sep 18 2005, 06:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by HotNoldEMTchick@Sep 13 2005, 07:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-CaptainPanic
@Sep 13 2005, 02:18 PM

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want an ambulance ringtone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know someone with the "Emergency!" Klaxon as a ringtone... [/b][/quote]
That would be me. :ph34r: