Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

RESQGUY

Forum Crew Member
PASSED the medic test @ 82 !! Got the last one right !

GaMedic

Forum Crew Member
CBT is a very unpredictable beast. I know several 30+ year medics who swear that every so many applicants to test one gets selected to take a survey test. Regardless of how well they do its going out to 150. Which makes sense because its an ever evolving test. They have to do research on questions to see if the average fresh grad could be able to answer them.

RESQGUY

Forum Crew Member
CBT is a very unpredictable beast. I know several 30+ year medics who swear that every so many applicants to test one gets selected to take a survey test. Regardless of how well they do its going out to 150. Which makes sense because its an ever evolving test. They have to do research on questions to see if the average fresh grad could be able to answer them.

That's true I think. My buddy took his the same day and went to 150. The dude passed though!!

dmfinn

Forum Probie
It stopped at exactly 70 questions for me, cut to the "Please confirm you are about to submit this test", and then turned black.

Took it on a friday, nremt.org was updated monday at 9am with the results (I passed).

A few other friends took it, they all stopped between 70-80, and they all passed.

medicsb

Forum Asst. Chief
Passed. This test was a little better than the last one I took 2 years ago. Glad to see them testing on 12 leads finally.

alexlikesbeer

Forum Ride Along
Failed at 120 a few weeks ago, retook it this morning and stopped at 70. For the first time in my life, I can't wait for Monday to get here so I can find out if I passed or not.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
70. passed. Now to get my CBT instructors to fill out the re-cert from and I am golden.

Kenzie911

Forum Ride Along
So took my nremt-p test and I ran out of time at 140! I'm freaking out... Won't find out tell Monday!! Anyone have this same issue? Running out of time ? And of so did you pass?!

AOXFOUR

Forum Ride Along
I took the emt test today and sadly to say I failed.. Cut off at 70. I am so heartbroken and disappointed. :'(