Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

bigdummy

Forum Ride Along
big dummy

stopped at 70 and failed. I question my existence on this earth sometimes. why did god put me here to suffer? i just cant accomplish anything. i should just stop trying and go back to the ghetto where i originated and walk the streets and ask for food and money. fml:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gastudent

Forum Crew Member
stopped at 70 and failed. I question my existence on this earth sometimes. why did god put me here to suffer? i just cant accomplish anything. i should just stop trying and go back to the ghetto where i originated and walk the streets and ask for food and money. fml:sad:

Dont take it to hard man. I know some very good paramedics that failed there Basic the first go round. Don't give up the test is not impossible.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Don't sweat it, man. You managed to pass your class, that says something. Remember, you get 3 tries? That's because people will fail the first go around and once they realize the test is different than they expected, they change their study habits and have another go.

EmergencyAshlie

Forum Ride Along
I've looked at this site since I was about halfway through Medic class. Saw this post and was so excited to be able to, one day, post my response. So as my first post on EMTLIFE, I'm proud to say that I took my NREMT-Paramedic exam at 0900 today, and by 1430 I got my official results - PASSED!

I took exactly 80 questions. I didn't have a single drug calc, and thought for sure I had bombed it.

There were three others from my class testing at the same time, out of the four of us three of us stopped in the 80's ( 80, 89, 83 ) the one that scored an 89 didn't pass.

rodoni

Forum Probie
just took it, shut off at 120. I'm very doubtful that I passed. Wish the results will hurry up so I can reschedule asap!!

jeremy83

Forum Ride Along
I answered 82 questions on my EMT. What an awful feeling having to wait. Taking my paramedic test in a couple months and I am NERVOUS already!

TL80

Forum Probie
Now the waiting game...

I took my NREMT-P exam today and it shut off at question 80 and I know I got it right because I was paying attention to the questions once I got around 70-80 in hopes it would shut off. Hopefully I passed :unsure:

CA1025

Forum Ride Along
Took it today and It stopped at 70. Just waiting to here if I passed or not. Took about 50 minutes.

skyjump136

Forum Ride Along
Has anybody received results in the past few days? The last I see is April 29th...

I've been waiting 3 business days now and still nothing.

drogers

Forum Ride Along
Just got my results, and I passed :) :)

69 questions, waited 2 business days. Posted at around 3:30pm. I know because I couldn't stop hitting refresh :rolleyes: