Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Rialaigh

Forum Asst. Chief
I passed, somewhere around 70-75 questions. I don't know how, I don't know why, I thought for 95% sure I failed it...

well...they do a darn good job with that test of really making you feel dumb :p

GoingToSucceed

Forum Ride Along
I took the NREMT on 1/28/13 and got cut off at question 70 and seriously felt like I had failed. I knew I did either really good or really bad! I checked the NREMT page the next morning and noticed I had passed!!!! Phew!!! I didn't want to have to go through that again!

Life21AMS

Forum Ride Along
I had 73 and passed. I was told it would take 2-4 days to get my results and I got mine the afternoon on the same day I tested

andrew3800

Forum Ride Along
Took mine on Thursday, cut off at 85 and felt nervous about the results...Checked this morning and was posted on the NREMT site and passed first try!

Engineered

Forum Probie
I took it in June of '12 and it stopped after 64 questions and I passed. It literally seemed like every single question was on the same subject, just over and over and over again.

sra

Forum Probie
I passed at 73. My questions were mostly asking for a diagnosis. I did not have questions that I thought would test for competency. It was a lot of pt has these vitals what's wrong with him. This was for basic.

hurricanehannah

Forum Ride Along
Took my EMT-B February 5th.......cut off at 70 questions and finished the test in about 35 minutes. The questions were very basic....nothing on GCS scores, APGAR, rule of nines burn percentages, cardiac definitions.....frankly I was disappointed the exam was so easy. I studied so much, I was ready to flex my mind muscles and show what I had learned.

Bobby

Forum Ride Along
I took the test on 1/26. Last question was number 70 and I passed. Additionally, I answered the last question correctly.

PaddyWagon

Forum Crew Member
60 questions, 40 minutes, EMT-B 1up :ph34r: Not bad for a 50th birthday present to myself I guess :rofl:

I got grilled hard on diabetes S&S, almost all Type-1, and had one cardio question come out of left field that I had to guess at; I'd like to thank this forum for always emphasizing that while algorithms are important knowing underlying systems will save your bacon.

Now onward to Los Angeles / Orange County licenses and to decide what kind of time I can commit and whether to volunteer at a hospital or try to find weekend rides that are buff friendly. Is buff even a term anymore? ;)

RESQGUY

Forum Crew Member
Taking the EMT-P tomorrow, I think I could have studied more. OH WELL. I took the basic two years ago. It seems like yesterday, I'm glad this thread is still going. Wish me luck , HAHAHA

RESQGUY

Forum Crew Member
Well, test cut at 82. I got the last one right. I feel like what the ****, I'll let everyone know. I'm sweating it.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
71 and passed.
It was funny, because one of my high school resource officers took a class at the same time as me and he took his the week before. He got 72 and passed. I bet him I'd beat him on # of questions, which was a fools bet, since the minimum was 70. Still won though :rofl: