Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
I had a couple of classmates who are looking at that refresher course now. I keep wondering at what point they'll realize that maybe they should start looking for something else.

twinther

Forum Ride Along
70 and Passed!!!!!

I dont understand some people must be just making stuff up that they passed with under 60 the NREMT says there is a min of 60 questions to get the entry-level competence???

What a stress relief!!!!

medic417

The Truth Provider
70 and Passed!!!!!

I dont understand some people must be just making stuff up that they passed with under 60 the NREMT says there is a min of 60 questions to get the entry-level competence???

What a stress relief!!!!

I only got 1 question and passed. :p

Most people get excited and actually don't see the last questions number. They recall just for example that they were at 50 and answered a couple of more so they wrongly assume it ended at 52. When in fact because of nerves etc they may have really answered another 20 questions.

Post the NR page link that shows the current minimums.

twinther

Forum Ride Along
I only got 1 question and passed. :p

Most people get excited and actually don't see the last questions number. They recall just for example that they were at 50 and answered a couple of more so they wrongly assume it ended at 52. When in fact because of nerves etc they may have really answered another 20 questions.

I will look for the link i read, this is another link but not the original i had from NREMT. http://www.emt-national-training.com/nremt.php there is no way unless a computer problem that you only anwsered 1 question!!

that would be saying if everyone got the first question right you pass?!?!

you are scored in 6 diffrent areas so that must have been one heck of a question.

Kthanid

Forum Crew Member
I'm still lol' ing at all the mystery and explanations and hopes and fears surrounding this thing.

Guys the only methodology to it is it makes the NREMT $70 every time it fails people, and with 6 possible retests they are obviously happy for people to invest in the future of the NREMT as much as they can ;)

I mean cmon step back and look at these threads.

Can you imagine college students taking finals and having this whole culture of artificial intelligence induced mystery surrounding results.

Its like pack of caveman watching the witchdoctor throw knucklebones in the sand lol

EMSrush

Forum Captain
Hi Guys-

I have been stalking this thread for the past week, especially after I took my NREMT CAT. :unsure: My turn to contribute:

NREMT-P Exam, taken 11/3/2010.

First time pass, stopped at 80.

I took the test at 8am, results were available online by 2pm. Good thing, too, because I thought the "refresh" button was going to break...

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Hi Guys-

I have been stalking this thread for the past week, especially after I took my NREMT CAT. :unsure: My turn to contribute:

I took the test at 8am, results were available online by 2pm. Good thing, too, because I thought the "refresh" button was going to break...

Congrats, and welcome to EMTLife!

MrDrewski

Forum Ride Along
Hi Guys-

Haha I know what you mean, I thought I was going to break my refresh button also. I took the NREMT-B test 11/5/2010 at 8:00AM and got my results at 1:00PM. I passed it in 70 questions on the first try B)

EMSrush

Forum Captain
Haha I know what you mean, I thought I was going to break my refresh button also. I took the NREMT-B test 11/5/2010 at 8:00AM and got my results at 1:00PM. I passed it in 70 questions on the first try B)

I figured that tests taken early may increase the odds of getting same day results, so I grudgingly opted for the early test time because I knew how impatient I can be. My friends and family called me obsessive, but I didn't care. I continued to refresh and refresh until I saw what I wanted to see .... :p

Congrats to you... bet you're glad the testing is over and done. ^_^

MrDrewski

Forum Ride Along
I figured that tests taken early may increase the odds of getting same day results, so I grudgingly opted for the early test time because I knew how impatient I can be. My friends and family called me obsessive, but I didn't care. I continued to refresh and refresh until I saw what I wanted to see .... :p

Congrats to you... bet you're glad the testing is over and done. ^_^

Yup I sure am, when I was driving to the testing facility I felt like I was going to throw up I was so nervous, but that's why I took the test early too, so I would get my results that same day. It would have been torture if I had to wait 48 hours :)

Bubz628

Forum Probie
Mine stopped at 65, and I passed. I was nervous that I might have failed because it was cut off so soon. I'm glad we got to check the next day to see if we passed or failed. I don't think I'd be able to wait the whole 2 weeks for the hard copy to come in the mail.