Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

st1300a4

Forum Ride Along
67 Questions and It Shut Off

I might hold the record here for the least number of questions asked...and I passed! I sweated bullets for 24 hours but I made it!

Nelg

Forum Crew Member
Took my 3rd attempt back in October. 115 questions and passed. I'm not a very good test taker, but know I have to do it. I'm not ashamed it took me so many attempts. Just was something I needed to focus on

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
82 questions and PASSED! :) First try, I/85 exam.

EMTBTravis

Forum Ride Along
EMT-B 1st time 70 questions and failed.
2nd time was today 120 questions and awaiting results. (fingers crossed)

texasfiremike

Forum Ride Along
Nremt-p

Took the NREMT-P Saturday at 0800 and it shut off at 81...I'm entirely NOT sure how I did. I can say it was a very difficult test for me. I'm very nervous about the results. Hopefully will find out tomorrow.

MS2FUBU

Forum Ride Along
Took the Nremt today...got a ?

Hi guys,i took the nremt today,i have butterflies does it neccessary mean you fail if you stopped around 130:sad:

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Hi guys,i took the nremt today,i have butterflies does it neccessary mean you fail if you stopped around 130:sad:

No. I've known people who passed with 170

GoatMan165

Forum Ride Along
Took NR for EMTB last night at around 6p. Test stopped at 70 questions. Did not feel good about it at all; I was sure I'd bombed it. Checked at 7:30 this morning, got the congratulations message.

CodyHolt83

Forum Lieutenant
I took NREMT on December 14, and my test stopped on 89. I passed! :p

medhope

Forum Ride Along
About 67 but got last 2 questions wrong

Damn, messed up on at least two glascow coma scale questions, and they repeated this superficial forstbite question with different order to the answers and I think I got it wrong then bam it was over. Did real well in my course final less than two week ago and studied those areas, but crap.

How do you get the results?

mc400

Forum Crew Member
Medic- 72 passed. Basic- 68 passed
Basic took about 45 minutes my medic took about 15-20 minutes.

EMTBTravis

Forum Ride Along
Damn, messed up on at least two glascow coma scale questions, and they repeated this superficial forstbite question with different order to the answers and I think I got it wrong then bam it was over. Did real well in my course final less than two week ago and studied those areas, but crap.

How do you get the results?

log into NREMT and click "check application status" and it will tell you near the bottom.