Plans for the weekend?

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
It's in the upper 70's down here. Winter is definitely over. This week we're supposed to be in the mid to upper 80's.

We've been in the 80's over here since February.

terrible one

Always wandering
Back from a snowboard trip to the Rockies. I drank too much at high altitudes. Still way fun.

EMT533

The Rookie
Headed up to my home state Wyoming to visit my cousin and grandma on Thursday. Just finished my second semester of ultrasonography. Starting my third semester on Tuesday.

EMT533

The Rookie
Chimpie - 70s and 80s sound amazing! I want to take my horse to the lake but we need to wait for that kind of weather.

P.S. I don't know how to quote what people say like that. New people problems...
Hey it's cool. I've been on here for like 2 weeks and I just figured it out. Just hit "reply" in the bottom right hand corner of the post you want to reply to and it quote's it for you.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
My "weekend" was filled with work. The trip home involved dodging some tackle-box sized rocks (boulderettes?) that managed to find their way down into my lane of travel... Somehow, at 55 MPH, I managed to evaluate the problem, pick a new course, drive it, and get past the problem, and keep going on my merry way all within 3 seconds start to finish. These goodly sized rocks would have caused quite a bit of damage to my car. I would NOT have liked to hit one, and there were more than a dozen of them on the road. What's even more amazing is that I did all that without having my car's electronic stability system engage.

Fry14MN

Security Officer/Dispatcher/FR
Hey it's cool. I've been on here for like 2 weeks and I just figured it out. Just hit "reply" in the bottom right hand corner of the post you want to reply to and it quote's it for you.
Look at that, thanks!

BASICallyEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
My weekend will consist of holding walls & holding more walls.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Saturday will be my first day at home in a month...

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Working Saturday and on Sunday gonna put in a big bike ride

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
On duty today. tomorrow I think we are going to take Cynthia driving so she can practice before a driving test. Then maybe some photog wanderings down the beach with her.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Just saw the Revenant, drink some beer, and practice for my JMPI test here at Army Jumpmaster School

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I'm working... I live the wildlife and don't conform to the rules of society. My weekend is the weekday. #IdowhatIwant.