outside interests

eynonqrs

Forum Lieutenant
I love photography.. black and white. I am a purist, and use a Pentax K1000 35mm SLR , and a 4X5 press camera. I am also an amateur radio operator, enjoy shortwave radio. Like watching british comedies.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Photography (I am terrible). Anything that has to do with water (except fishing) swimming, boating, kyaking, white water, etc. Nav hiking, music, my animals, friends, my computer, music (piano, guitar, trumpet, radio, CDs, iPod :p), reading, flying, lots of stuff.........oh yea, and sleeping.

Medic115

Forum Probie
Riding my Harley...

harkj

Forum Crew Member
Hunting in the winter, fishing in the summer, and working out. I have tried other things and failed miserably so stick to the basics

Don Gwinn

Forum Probie
Working on my ancient house, reading, writing, politics, reading, shooting, reading . . . . "working out" should be in there, but it's not.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Have you seen the things that go on "outside" ?? .... I will stay within the security of these four walls thank you very much ^_^

alyssa_

Forum Probie
As of now, my only outside interest is snowboarding. I've been called obsessed, haha.

In the off-season I like photography, drums, guitar, mountain biking... I'm going to try surfing this summer though to keep my balance up to par for winter.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
For me it's guns, paintball, photography, video games, and either Jeeps or racing sport bikes at the road course (depending on which I own at a given time, right now neither)

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Now that ACP school is behind me I hope to do some more relaxing things this year. I want to do more Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Canoeing, Shooting, and Motorcycling. Maybe even a trip combining several of these at once.

Nelg

Forum Crew Member
Well besides Modern Warfare 2 on my 360, I enjoy working out (weights, running, hiking), driving around (know in my 98 Ram 1500 that's getting expensive, looking at cheaper gas guzzler now... lol) spending time traveling with my best friend who happens to be my significant other (hope she doesn't read these posts sometimes lol) and anything to do with the outdoors.

Also love reading, old sci fi movies, esp. Star Wars, and video games in general.

TgerFoxMark

Forum Lieutenant
target shooting with WWII rifles, M91/30, K98. a bit of plinking with a .22 pistol, Anything Electronics related, Riding my motorcycle when weather is ok, Off roading, *coughs* adult activities...,traveling. Smashing stuff i buy at auctions for nothing, because its always fun to go "Office Space" on an old copier.
and, im a total geek. SciFi conventions, Gaming conventions... and yes... ive even been to a furry convention.