outside interests

firecoins

IFT Puppet
Outside of EMS what other interests do you have?

I love mentalism and stand up comedy.

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
Outside of EMS I play Ice Hockey, Program applications for windows/android/mac, Video Games, and many other things. There are way to many things that I am interested in to lest.. : )

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
Love playing on my 360. I'm a musician (self-taught percussionist and played the tenor saxophone all through high school). I also used to be really big into photography but it's too expensive a hobby for me to keep. I also used to play ice hockey. Other than that, I enjoy going to the gym, going to the bar, or just hanging out with friends in general. I also do a lot of volunteering with my city's police service.

Last edited by a moderator:

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
Love playing on my 360. I'm a musician (self-taught percussionist and played the tenor saxophone all through high school). I also used to be really big into photography but it's too expensive a hobby for me to keep. I also used to play ice hockey. Other than that, I enjoy going to the gym, going to the bar, or just hanging out with friends in general. I also do a lot of volunteering with my city's police service.
Oh sweet! What position did you play?

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
Full Time School + Volly EMT/Fire Fighting + Girlfriend = What Free Time?

When I do manage to get a chance I'll sometimes pull out old video games and try to make them work on vista. Otherwise, school is a nightmare- I'm taking bets on how long until it gives me an ulcer; anyone want to join the pool?

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
At the moment, I am a full time college student (on the side), an avid (but currently dry) diver, computer hardware helpdesk tech, fascinated by oceanography and marine biology, and theater tech (lighting design).
Sociology and demography have become recent interests, and based on current academic courses, as has healthcare policy, economics, and quality assessment and improvement.

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
I don't have much time between school and work, but when I do... anything with horses, hiking, downhill skiing, whitewater kayaking, traditional archery, drawing, painting, calligraphy, lampwork, creative writing, tennis, sport shooting... so, pretty much everything...

I also do a lot of volunteer work. Guess you could call that a hobby--I certainly enjoy it and care about it more than I do most of the jobs that pay me. For that, it's EMS and tutoring at the moment. In the past, it's been special-ed classroom help, animal rescue, homeless shelter stuff, Habitat for Humanity, USO, refugee work... all kinds of stuff, again.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I spy through Reaper's windows...very entertaining.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

Jeeping and Gold Mining

Sasha

Forum Chief