outside interests

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
I love caring for injured animals, hiking,rappelling, ice skating, horses, just about anything outdoors.^_^
Playing the harp and guitar.B)
I do that when I am really stressed out.

mikeN

Forum Lieutenant
going to shows[music], movies - indie/obsure, bikes[bicycle], cartography, soon to take up sailing come spring time.

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
I forgot photography....I used to be really into making pinhole cameras and BW film that I develop myself but now it's mainly digital.

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
gaming for sure (xbox 360). I also like working on cars (mostly interior work). Hanging with friends. MOVIES... I love movies. and Raves.... I do love going to massive raves in the LA area.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Let's see, I'll put down my "Bedrock High" yearbook and try to remember...

Phlegm. Yeah, phlegm. And fiber, lots of fiber. Catching "Columbo" reruns on cable. And "Murder She Wrote", (she's a hottie, no?).
Actually, just trying to get through life, get ready for and execute retirement, and figure out how to be a better husband and father after decades of absence and preoccupation with Guard, work, Internet and video games.

OP
OP
firecoins

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I have added a wire to my wireless phone so I have something to twirl while on the phone.

JOSH

Forum Probie
Outside of EMS I enjoy hunting, fishing,running & workin out plus the vol fire dept I really enjoy that.

OP
OP
firecoins

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I go hunting everytime I drive. I killed a nice Buck a couple of days ago. It only cost me a $12,000 vehicle.

JOSH

Forum Probie
good granny I bet it done some pretty good damage.I kill my deer with a bow or gun but mostly I bowhunt

Nick647

Forum Lieutenant
Well, I love music to start. Punk rock is my favorite, anyone interested in the same taste? I love reggae as well and ska and all of that stuff. I like to study up on buddhism and try to engage factors from it into daily life. I like working out as well. I want to be a firefighter as well so I need to get in shape for that and maybe considering the Air Force. I really want to get into cooking perhaps. I like art a lot. Plus writing. I play guitar. I like going to Boston a lot. Other then that, I go to school. Senior year. Woot.

OP
OP
firecoins

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I love sitting in traffic, going through airport securty, dialysis transfers, walk downs and carry ups.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

PhilipM3

Forum Crew Member
I'm a humongous BMW dork. Here's my project 1995 M3.

2766453951_82df132a34_b.jpg

2768375275_fd2439f1e5_b.jpg

2767299878_d5fc3ecf99_b.jpg

2767240882_d3232781ae_b.jpg

texasbred

Forum Ride Along
Typical Texas hobbies for me. Hunting, fishing, almost anything outdoors.
I used to do a bunch of stupid stuff for hobbies, but after way too many scars I finally got a little smarter.

OP
OP
firecoins

firecoins

IFT Puppet
When I am lonely, I call 911.

Piper76

Forum Probie
Piping. Running. Piping. errrrr Piping.

/did I mention Piping. If not, Piping.
//When I'm not Piping, I'm thinking about Piping :)