Ok..Lets see those babies!!

TJC

Forum Probie
This link has pics of my kids and other family members. Ignore the ones with me in them. I don't photograph well, especially in a dark bar while having my 30th Bday party...lol

Photos

Ian

Forum Crew Member
I'm 19, so probably still considered a baby, and don't have and kids so, I can't really post anything in here but to say, ya'll have great lookin little ones!

vtemti

Forum Captain
Yeah, it's great to see some smaller ones for a change. My little ones are'nt that little anymore, but I still adore them.

Hey Alex, let us know when you get the pic so we know when to start calling him Joan. Better yet, just post it.

And Ian, this is the first that I have seen of you so, welcome to our world. As you have probably already figured out, we can all be a little Wacked like Alex at times........ well, most of the time. :D

Dan

Ian

Forum Crew Member
Nice to meet you too! I'm not an emt yet, started my classes yesterday. So sitting here reading chapter 1-3, and skipping ahead. :p

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by Ian@Jul 19 2005, 06:40 PM
Nice to meet you too! I'm not an emt yet, started my classes yesterday. So sitting here reading chapter 1-3, and skipping ahead. :p
As far as I can see you are not reading, your playing on the computer! :lol: :p

Ian

Forum Crew Member
Pfft! Kinkos does wonders, they can copy an entire book for the right price, and put it on a PDF! :)

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Just for an FYI, my kids picture are on my profile. (Last Thanksgiving)

And in my defense, that's not my house....I would NEVER buy sea-green carpet!

Ian

Forum Crew Member
Hehe, there adorable! I wish I had pictures of my childhood, but they all burnt up in an electrical fire that happened in our master bedroom. :angry:

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by Wingnut@Jul 19 2005, 07:41 PM
And in my defense, that's not my house....I would NEVER buy sea-green carpet!
We have a green carpet in our living room. Not Sea green though, more like a darker forest green.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by vtemti@Jul 19 2005, 05:38 PM
Yeah, it's great to see some smaller ones for a change. My little ones are'nt that little anymore, but I still adore them.

Hey Alex, let us know when you get the pic so we know when to start calling him Joan. Better yet, just post it.

And Ian, this is the first that I have seen of you so, welcome to our world. As you have probably already figured out, we can all be a little Wacked like Alex at times........ well, most of the time. :D

Dan
I didn't say I was going to change his photo. I said I could do it with the proper technology. I wouldn't do anything of that nature with out Jons' permission, so as not to #1 upset him #2 break any laws in small print #3 become a target - I can't run w/ a cast on. B)

Epi-do

I see dead people
So, do you always sleep with a blood pressure cuff? LOL! Cute puppy dog, BTW!

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
how do you post a picture on here?

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
No I don't always sleep with a BP cuff :p

how do you post a picture on here?

Go to http://imageshack.us and click browse, choose the picture, and then click upload. Then there will be a link called "Direct link" copy and past that and put it between these two tags (without the *)

*img]

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
No I don't always sleep with a BP cuff :p

Go to http://imageshack.us and click browse, choose the picture, and then click upload. Then there will be a link called "Direct link" copy and past that and put it between these two tags (without the *)

DIRECT LINK TO IMAGE[/*img][/QUOTE]

thanks. here's my baby trying to sit in my lap with his pacifier in his mouth(tennis ball)

[img]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8849/maxandhouse012m.jpg

Epi-do

I see dead people
thanks. here's my baby trying to sit in my lap with his pacifier in his mouth(tennis ball)

maxandhouse012m.jpg

Awwwwww! Is your aussie totally obsessed with tennis balls too? The one in my avatar would play with them 24/7 if you would only keep throwing them for her.

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Awwwwww! Is your aussie totally obsessed with tennis balls too? The one in my avatar would play with them 24/7 if you would only keep throwing them for her.

yes he is very obsessed with tennis balls. he will chase that thing all day if you kept throwing it. he sleeps with it in his mouth, and it can't be more that 3 feet away from him at any given time. lol.

MJordan2121

Forum Crew Member
My Babies

Here's my little ones..

Attachments

• Orlando 2008 045.jpg
    Orlando 2008 045.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 238
  • Zeus 003.jpg
    Zeus 003.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 245
  • Devil No. 2.jpg