New in the forum

EMTI&RESCUE

Forum Crew Member
My pc fried and I thought I'd never find this forum again. Sure am glad to find this page again. I've been reading posts half the morning. Keep up the great work. And thank you for a great place to come and de-stress, chat and just enjoy some off time with fellow EMTS'. P.S. I wrote my user name, password, and this site address on paper so not to lose this site again...lol...If the auto industry kept up with the computer industry we would expect to have MVA'S twice a day, and complete melt downs atleast once a week. Thanks again. Hope to get to visit with everyone out there soon.':D'

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:D :D :D Welcome :D :D :D

SafetyPro2

Forum Safety Officer
Welcome aboard from Southern California!

Your comments about computer/cars reminded me of this old gem that's been floating around the Net for a couple years (there's a couple different versions, but this one's my favorite).

If Microsoft Made Cars

10. New seats would require everyone to have the same butt size.

9. We would all have to switch to Microsoft Gas.

8. The U.S. government would be forced to rebuild all of the roads for Microsoft cars; they will drive on the old roads, but they run very slowly.

7. The oil, alternator, gas and engine warning lights would be replaced by a single 'General Car Fault' warning light.

6. Apple computers would make a car that was solar-powered, twice as reliable and five times as fast, but would run on only 5% of the roads.

5. You would be constantly pressured to upgrade your car.

4. You could have only one person in the car at a time, unless you bought a Car95 or CarNT -- but then you would have to buy ten more seats and a new engine.

3. Occasionally, your car would die for NO apparent reason and you would have to restart it. Strangely, you would just accept this as normal.

2. Every time the lines of the road were repainted, you would have to buy a new car.

1. People would get excited about the new features of the latest Microsoft cars, forgetting that these same features had been available from other car makers for years!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by SafetyPro@Jul 6 2005, 10:55 AM
Welcome aboard from Southern California!

Your comments about computer/cars reminded me of this old gem that's been floating around the Net for a couple years (there's a couple different versions, but this one's my favorite).

If Microsoft Made Cars

10. New seats would require everyone to have the same butt size.

9. We would all have to switch to Microsoft Gas.

8. The U.S. government would be forced to rebuild all of the roads for Microsoft cars; they will drive on the old roads, but they run very slowly.

7. The oil, alternator, gas and engine warning lights would be replaced by a single 'General Car Fault' warning light.

6. Apple computers would make a car that was solar-powered, twice as reliable and five times as fast, but would run on only 5% of the roads.

5. You would be constantly pressured to upgrade your car.

4. You could have only one person in the car at a time, unless you bought a Car95 or CarNT -- but then you would have to buy ten more seats and a new engine.

3. Occasionally, your car would die for NO apparent reason and you would have to restart it. Strangely, you would just accept this as normal.

2. Every time the lines of the road were repainted, you would have to buy a new car.

1. People would get excited about the new features of the latest Microsoft cars, forgetting that these same features had been available from other car makers for years!
WELCOME TO...
DAMN I FORGOT!

BUT WELCOME ANYWAY!

Would the make transparent cars too?

That's be cool!

ipscscott

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jul 6 2005, 01:06 PM

That's be cool!
Yep, with neon so they glow from inside. :rolleyes:
And you have to steer with a mouse.

And most importantly, you can only use microsoft brand gas. :angry:

007medic

Forum Lieutenant
Welcome, I hope you enjoy hanging out with us!

I look foward to chatting with you in the future

Lyns

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by ipscscott+Jul 6 2005, 03:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ipscscott @ Jul 6 2005, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Jul 6 2005, 01:06 PM

That's be cool!
Yep, with neon so they glow from inside. :rolleyes:
And you have to steer with a mouse.

And most importantly, you can only use microsoft brand gas. :angry: [/b][/quote]
and Inter"state" Explorer to find your way.

Welcome, from the BIGGGGGGGGGG State of Vermont.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome to EMTLife... from sunny (and humid) Florida.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Welcome to our own little corner of dysfunction.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Hola!

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome from "Preparing for another Hurricane" Northwest Florida!!

Just remember to follow the rules, with the most important one being...

Dont feed Jon.

:D

Oh..and you might want to avoing petting him while your at it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(oh..I crack myself up....AHAHAHAHAHHA...oh..cramp!)

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by EMTPrincess@Jul 7 2005, 10:50 AM
(oh..I crack myself up....AHAHAHAHAHHA...oh..cramp!)
Sounds like dehydration to me. Drink more water.

OP
OP
E

EMTI&RESCUE

Forum Crew Member
Thank you all for replying so fast. lol I'll take the warning about feeding the animals. Except I might starve myself.lol.I dont want to be known as DRT right off the bat.lol. Thank you all again for the warm welcome. And if it wasnt dysfunctional I wouldnt fit in as well. lol

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jul 6 2005, 02:06 PM
DAMN I FORGOT!

BUT WELCOME ANYWAY!

Did you take your aricept???

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by EMTPrincess@Jul 7 2005, 10:50 AM
Dont feed Jon.