OP
OP
F

fngemt

Forum Probie
front.jpg

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
So this is the reason youre spamming threads with no real input... got it.

SeeNoMore

Old and Crappy
I guess there is no reason to hate, you're right. If people think this sort of thing is appropriate or funny then have at it. Sorry I let my personal irritation get the best of me.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Mine is already being shipped! (Kidding)

DDD

Forum Probie
what is clever about it? it is just weird phrase and ugly looking things on the front of your chest if you actually put it on . here is an idea, (just as dumb) replaced them with some gut or urine catheters and called it taste the bacteria ;,)))))) haha

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
what is clever about it? it is just weird phrase and ugly looking things on the front of your chest if you actually put it on . here is an idea, (just as dumb) replaced them with some gut or urine catheters and called it taste the bacteria ;,)))))) haha
You do know what an OPA is right?

DDD

Forum Probie
This shirt is so sorry looking i would be embarrased even to wipe grease off my hands with this shirt, after working on a car. I would probably use it only to wipe my butt if i ever ran out of toilet paper thats for sure. OPA! OPA! What a dumb shirt i still cant believe anyone would think it is cool or remotely witty. It is worth more without that dumb picure and dumb writing. I hope your sales are doing good loooool

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Obvious troll is obvious (not you Tigger). But I can't help but wonder if Mr.DDD is even a EMT or Paramedic... or even involved in EMS for that matter.

reaper

Working Bum
All the stupid attacks on this site is what drives people away. We are all in the same boat.

It's a shirt. Lots of dumb EMS shirts out there, but some people like them. So, big deal. It's their choice.

If you want to be taken seriously, please proof read posts before submitting them.

Kurtzpower

Forum Ride Along
All the stupid attacks on this site is what drives people away. We are all in the same boat.

It's a shirt. Lots of dumb EMS shirts out there, but some people like them. So, big deal. It's their choice.

If you want to be taken seriously, please proof read posts before submitting them.

Preach.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I often think of the best retort to an insult on my car ride home after work. By then it's too late.

You're three years late to this thread/

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.