Message for drivers

Foxbat

Forum Captain
Stolen from firehouse.com forums.
GundamPanda1.jpg

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Funny. I hope it's photo shopped, though. It would be pretty damn unprofessional.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Haha. I had to mirror it to read it.

Pudge40

Forum Lieutenant
How many people can read that? I mean just like it is in that pic not in a rearview mirror. I feel odd because I can read words that are pretty much oriented in any direction.

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
How many people can read that? I mean just like it is in that pic not in a rearview mirror. I feel odd because I can read words that are pretty much oriented in any direction.

You are odd.

:p

I can read it too. You're not alone <_<

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief

Took a little longer, but no mirror was needed... but for drivers... an ambo like this wil caus oh sooo many accidents...

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
Yeah, if they haven't lost focus and crashed by the time they're done reading it, they'll be rear ended by the rig for NOT moving over!

Sail195

Forum Lieutenant
This just made me fell intelligent for a few sec because I had no problem reading it lol

JPINFV

Gadfly
Of coruse if the ambulance drivers in general didn't tail gate to hell and back to the point that the only two lights visable from the rear view mirror was the grill lights, then probably the majority of 'failure to yield' complaints wouldn't happen.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Of coruse if the ambulance drivers in general didn't tail gate to hell and back to the point that the only two lights visable from the rear view mirror was the grill lights, then probably the majority of 'failure to yield' complaints wouldn't happen.

Agreed. We need to learn to anticipate stupidity, and that just isnt a skill I have seen boston EMTs master.

ambulance2l.jpg

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape

I can read it. I can write backwards too, although it's a little slower than reading.

NBfire841

Forum Probie

Ambulance Driver? Around here, we take offense to that term! lol but seriously, EMTs around here tend to get right up on a car or intersection before they turn on their siren... its like they think they are cops or something!!! lol. Not me, I'm not getting sued because the siren wasn't on, driving L&S properly is enough of a hazard in itself.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Ambulance Driver?

Yes. The person who is driving the ambulance is an ambulance driver. It's a part of your damn job description, get the flying flack over it. Furthermore, it differentiates between the attendant and the driver. The damn things don't drive themselves yet.

NBfire841

Forum Probie
Yes. The person who is driving the ambulance is an ambulance driver. It's a part of your damn job description, get the flying flack over it. Furthermore, it differentiates between the attendant and the driver. The damn things don't drive themselves yet.

I'm not sure if you are trying to be inflammatory, but no matter. I was not offended and merely poking fun at your choice of words.

JPINFV

Gadfly
The problem is that it's a specific division of labor that a lot of people get upset at because of word choice. Now if I was to use the term "ambulance driver" as a substitute for "EMT," then that would be different.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I am sorry. I thought this thread was about a massage for drivers. I really need a massage.:sad: