Marketing

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Well we're finally getting our real estate business off the ground. SO, I thought one of you must be a computer nerd and know something about creating/maintaining a website. Best price vs. quality, etc? I have started a small marketing campaign in our county and we are getting ready to expand out of state, and we definitely need to have a website.

Suggestions? Comments? Anything is welcome.

P.S. I know nothing of websites other than typing www.something.com, so be gentle ;)

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I can help with your domain name and hosting. I have a little experience in web design. While the site that I'm most proud of is no longer up on the web, Matt saw it and said it was pretty good.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Wingnut@Sep 1 2005, 04:44 PM
P.S. I know nothing of websites other than typing www.something.com, so be gentle ;)
that website name is taken..you can't have it...

and now you know my expierience level with websites...oh and I used to work as a personal assistant for a man who owned a website design and hosting/computer repair business...

but, the advice I gave people when I worked for him was look around, compare prices and services offered...

then just pick one.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
You should sell homes that are famous for crimes and murders...

I like to control who my neighbors are.. We're a relativly quiet couple, I take the ambulances out to the Grand Canyon Rd. to test the sirens, or on a quite part of US 6. Otherwise I keep them in the barn, the yard is nice... Although expensive to maintain since I have to pay someone to mow it now :blink: .

House directly across the street is nice, well kept and for sale. A couple with like six kids was looking at it, they looked 'dirty' and spoke to me at the mail box.. Wanted open fields to ride their ATV's in, asked if they would be able to use my 'field'. Nope, that's my front yard.. I want it to look like a golf course.. Stay away. Loud kids... Loud cars... So, this is how I pissed off the Century realator. The old couple that lived there, also died there. It was natural though, the old man died in the barn doing some heavy lifting, MI prolly. The old lady called for CxPn, and arrested on the porch. They didn't know this.. So I say, "Did you hear about the elderly couple that lived here?" They said the realator mentioned they had passed away. So I say, Oh, they didn't tell you the whole story?... No why? It was a real tragedy, messy too.. Well, Enjoy the house, hope you like our neighborhood, it's quiet... We like it that way. The couple there was quite, at least until... well, I have to go to work.

They didn't move in.. In fact, it's been three years and nobody have ever moved in.. They just have to start showing the house to old people again, b/c I can't stand noisy people. I'll put up crime scene tape and nuclear accident site signs if I have to. B)

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
LMAO WHKR, That s a good idea, maybe I could start getting listings doing that! :ph34r:

Damn Princess, had to come up a ruin my fun :( :p