OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Got no idea but welcome to boards!

jaksasquatch

Forum Crew Member
Coming at ya'll from Ocala. Recently got my EMT-B card in August of 2013 and just got hired by Rural Metro in Sumter county. Surprising considering I have zip experience and I'm barely out of high school (last year as well). Have any of you guys worked for them?

Jayy

Forum Probie
Hey everyone, I'm Jason. Just registered for the forum here and am beginning EMT-B school at Coral Springs Fire Academy in 2 weeks. Currently residing in Boca Raton.

Was wondering if anyone had attended medic school at either Broward CC or Palm Beach State, and how difficult it was to get into those programs?

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
How's your shift so far? I am pulling 12 today. We will see what today brings.

VA Transport EMT

Forum Crew Member
Hey everyone! Just moved to New Port Richey and got my course completion verified now! Just waiting for the email and to get paid! Excited to work here!

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Hey everyone! Just moved to New Port Richey and got my course completion verified now! Just waiting for the email and to get paid! Excited to work here!

Welcome to Florida and its humidity!

BLSBoy

makes good girls go bad
Osceola County Fire here. Live at the coast in Brevard. Making my presence known once again. :censored:

bbqLei

Forum Ride Along
I recently moved out of Florida, a fresh NREMT cert card tucked away in my wallet - how I regret it now. My father, who still lives down there, says there's openings all over the place. I'm in Colorado now with no luck. Baaaalls. Probably will go back there if I still have no luck for the next few months; it would be my luck, upon my rearrival, for there to be no openings there either.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
The more I work in the desert, the more I miss FL. I'm scheduling my FL reciprocity exam in the next month or so... Maybe I'll work in Manatee or Okaloosa county for the county services... Or Sunstar.

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
The more I work in the desert, the more I miss FL. I'm scheduling my FL reciprocity exam in the next month or so... Maybe I'll work in Manatee or Okaloosa county for the county services... Or Sunstar.
what is this reciprocity that you speak of ?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
what is this reciprocity that you speak of ?
I'm a registry medic, along with NM and TX. So I have to take the state of Florida paramedic exam ti get my state cert

pcbguy

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member

I'm the same way. This might be my last run. Ready to get back home.

I have some friends in Okaloosa. Good system over there. I was in Bay County.