FDNY EMS Candidates

Jimazz

Forum Lieutenant
called up investigations and asked to speak to peggy quin but they transferred me to my actual investigator finally(ive been trying for 3 weeks) and he told me head of investigations is reviewing my packet, atleast I heard something and I know im not dropped...

aq40

Forum Crew Member
The funny thing is that I was thinking about something in January while writing that post and I actually wrote January when every one on this thread has said feb 10 over and over again these past few weeks lol

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
The funny thing is that I was thinking about something in January while writing that post and I actually wrote January when every one on this thread has said feb 10 over and over again these past few weeks lol

I agree the class sounds small. I have a friend in the day class. My class was big I know they said and we had a total of 120 I think. 80 in my day class and 40 at night.

james1234

Forum Ride Along
long time follower first post. So if I did my math correct that means they went through about 230 people for the class of 150 in september and they went through about 275 for the class of 90 in Feb. So this means people in the late 800's have a chance for April you think?

aq40

Forum Crew Member
Depends some people turn the job down cause either they've gotten hired with NYPD or other city governments agency. Or decided to continue on with school. It's really unpredictable cause some times 300 go thro the process and a few drop it and then 300 GP thro the process and only half take the job or are DQ'd

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Hi
For anyone who went through the medical, for the vision exam part, do they make you read a chart from 20 feet or do they just use a machine that you look into?

Thank you

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Should be getting our numbers within the next two weeks, 1400 people on the list

That's great news. :D

How do you know how many people are on it?

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Friends with someone who's father is high up..let's hope our numbers are decent

I agree, I am keeping my fingers crossed. :unsure:

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Those are good numbers, ours should come any day now:)

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
List number # 2xx
Score: 80

Can anyone tell me if this is a good number and whether its better thab lets say 1400 or it doesn't matter?