FDNY EMS Candidates

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Why are they pushing people? Low amount of guys on streets?

Yeah, i got a friend in the Bronx says he cant wait for the new academy. He's tired of being mandated lol. Says his station is hurting bad for people, says a few more are too.

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Last exam, 3024, someone who was in low 100s, got her list # beginning of march, physical was end of march and everything else followed a few weeks of each other and she got into the first class, granted they had earlier classes but that was for the test given a year earlier and they were finishing up with people

wow... wasnt expecting it to be that fast

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
So now im hoping they push us all through really quick. Its looking like you'll prolly make the first class too lukgiel.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Yeah, i got a friend in the Bronx says he cant wait for the new academy. He's tired of being mandated lol. Says his station is hurting bad for people, says a few more are too.

Well, that's great news for us. :censored::censored::censored::censored: I wouldn't mind working in the bronx

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
yeah it is. I think it would be nice in either the bronx or manhattan.
the bronx has more traumas, and manhattan has more medicals... guess it all depends on what you like lol

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
yeah it is. I think it would be nice in either the bronx or manhattan.
the bronx has more traumas, and manhattan has more medicals... guess it all depends on what you like lol

Bronx has a higher population of awesome spanish chicks
Manhattan has a higher population of awesome white chicks

Guess it all depends on what you like haha
My friebd who works manhattan told me you're like a celebrity with the tourists there

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
lol, we'll have ta watch out for the paparazzi the wont we lol.

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
So what's everyone up to? Training? Planning? Praying? Lol, threads quiet. What's everybody doing to get ready?

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
So what's everyone up to? Training? Planning? Praying? Lol, threads quiet. What's everybody doing to get ready?

Quitting smoking, bad habit I picked up about 2 years ago

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Quitting smoking, bad habit I picked up about 2 years ago

Will that's a good idea lol. Might help a bit. I'm thinking about starting insanity get ready fast so i know im in shape. Not that I'm fat and floppy lol. Been working in ems since 2008 and eas a volly before that. I should be ready, bit i wanna make sure. Any body done insanity? How is it?

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Next class is supposed to start 4/21/14

Was down at metrotech this morning.

Thats in referral to people from exam # 3024 right?
My guess first academy for #4004 is around or in September.

emtnyc2012

Forum Lieutenant
Thats in referral to people from exam # 3024 right?
My guess first academy for #4004 is around or in September.

Yea for 3024.

You guys at the top of the new list may start in June/July academy depending on how many is left from 3024. Atleast that's what happened last yr.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Yea for 3024.

You guys at the top of the new list may start in June/July academy depending on how many is left from 3024. Atleast that's what happened last yr.

Then that would mean the physical/intake etc would come really quickly. Do they ever have people from different exams in one class?

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member