TTLWHKR said:
:eek: :blink:

WALTON'S MOUNTAIN????

THE TV SHOW...

SCHUYLER, VA...

http://www.waltonmuseum.org/

title1.jpg
waltons1art.jpg

just up the road from me..... who ever though that being from massachusetts I would not be far from john boy's hang out

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Wingnut said:
Ah ya bunch of babies lol. :rolleyes: I love flying, and ONE of these days Imma get my pilots license. B)

Tell me when ya do..

I'll go hide in the railroad tunnel.

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
hey wingnut...when ya do let me know, I'll fly with ya...if I had the $$$ I'd be in school for my ppl now, but hey, we do have a lotto here...:unsure:...maybe I should buy a ticket...

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
LOL WHKR, I'll give you plenty of warning.

I keep playing lotto too... Hasn't paid off yet, but one day....:glare:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
We should wait until after June, though, because I need to be 21!!!

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
Id printers on Ebay...$25 and up...all you have to do is provide your uh background, yea thats it, background...<_<

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
MedicTroll said:
Why didn't anyone think about a gathers at the EMS Expo in MD.
I'm in

Jon

squid

Forum Lieutenant
I think you need to have it farther north. Like, not as far north as I am now, but as far north as I will be this summer. Just sayin'.

redsoxnation327512

Forum Ride Along
Hey wait, how about we have fema help us put it on? No wait, that wouldn't work because we wouldn't get the supplies we need till 3 weeks later.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
redsoxnation327512 said:
Hey wait, how about we have fema help us put it on? No wait, that wouldn't work because we wouldn't get the supplies we need till 3 weeks later.
:ph34r: :ph34r: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Funny.

Carpe Diem

Forum Crew Member
This meeting sounds like fun, I will be happy to go! It would be cool to meet yall. My vote is also for florida, Im a SCUBA diver and I still after 2 visits have not gotten a good dive, each time I have been there it has been in the 20's outside.

mightymom7

Forum Probie
So when are you looking to have this?? I'd love to try to make it.

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I think we're looking at something either in the summer or fall. Warning: It gets really hot in the summer here and there are always the threats of hurricanes. Those situations really don't matter to me, except the heat. If not hydrated well the Florida summers can really knock you out.

I guess I could start a new poll about when we should do this.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
We could always all put in to go help at this years' catagory 5 hurricane!