EMS Today 2010 Roll Call

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
OK... I dropped the ball on this one. I've been registered for a month or so, but forgot to post a roll call thread.

http://www.emstodayconference.com/

I'll be there - its this coming week... The conference looks really toned down from previous years, with fewer big-name speakers, etc. I know, I know, "It's the economy, stupid"

It's a decent conference, and I want to try to get a bunch of my con-ed out of the way.

Still - Anyone else from the forums going? Anyone want to meet up for lunch, or a beer? It'd be nice to meet some folks face to face.

Jon

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hope you guys have fun and stay safe when you head over there. If I wasn't moving I would have had time off coming that I could have used to go... Maybe next year

8jimi8

CFRN
too short notice for me, i'll prob make it next year tho. have fun!

this is destruction

Forum Ride Along
I'll be down for the whole week for the conference. My company is participating in the games for the 2nd time, hoping to have another good showing.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Sorry, I'm waiting for Sacramento's next national disaster prep con.

Those petered out due to high speakers' fees for some, and others won't come if all they see are a bunch of vollies.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Just got back from Baltimore, from another EMS conference. If I had let myself stay I would have needed to go to EMS Anonymous meetings. For a long time.
In all seriousness, I needed to get back to school, but I seriously considered it.