Comments / Suggestions / Questions about new forum

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
MedicStudentJon said:
Princess is an ***. Chief

Jon

LOL.

Are you calling me an ***??:cry: :whatchutalkingabout :sleepy: :embaressed_smile:

Look, all my personalities expressed their emotions....

But I guess I really should change that.

hfdff422

Forum Lieutenant
I can't log out, I am stuck here. No really I popped on and I had to log on to gain access, but my screen name was still at the bottom even though I had logged out.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
I think he means ***.t Chief. Assistant Chief.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
hfdff422 said:
I can't log out, I am stuck here. No really I popped on and I had to log on to gain access, but my screen name was still at the bottom even though I had logged out.

I believe that has something to do with the way the software tracks your IP address. If you had no problems logging back in, I wouldn't worry about it.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
ffemt8978 said:
I believe that has something to do with the way the software tracks your IP address. If you had no problems logging back in, I wouldn't worry about it.

Always there to fix a problem...

We should call him "Dad".

Father EMS?

:p

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Message Editing Timeline

Are you going to readjust the amount of time we have to edit our posts? I noticed on a post I did 24 hours ago, I can still edit it.

Didn't we have time limits on it before for a reason?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
It keeps people from going back and changing their story (so to speak). I'll bring it up. Thanks.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I think the mods need a big "thank you" from at least me, and probably a few of us.

I was locked out yesterday. Being close to tears, I fired off a post to ALL the mods/admins asking "Why. what did I do wrong":cry: :cry: :cry:

The problem was resolved last night, and I can now harass you folks again.

Jon

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
I know, they are sooo GREAT! I thought I was on some kind of Cruel and Unusual Punishment for my outburst.

To our admin/mods...You guys are doing a great job. This place is really coming around and looking better every day.:star: :star: :star: :star: (I'd give you 5, but I am not allowed )

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Oh Thank God I can post again WHEW

Man talk about withdrawl :cry:

:star: Thanks for fixing it so fast guys, You Rock!!! :):star:

(I sent a pm to chimpie asking what I did wrong too:thinking2: lol)

One other question, I noticed on my posting rules box on the bottom left of the page it says HTML off, don't I want that on?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Wingnut said:
One other question, I noticed on my posting rules box on the bottom left of the page it says HTML off, don't I want that on?
No, most forums have it turned off.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
MedicStudentJon said:
I fired off a post to ALL the mods/admins asking "Why. what did I do wrong":cry: :cry: :cry:

Where should we start?

Being close to tears,

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Someone should hug him... Not me. But someone.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Can we PLEASE...PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE...I am down on my knees on this one...

Can we please change the limit on the number of images we can include in a post.

its only 4...and that stinks!!

PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

40sCutest

Forum Lieutenant
TTLWHKR said:
Where should we start?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Someone should hug him... Not me. But someone.

I'd hug him, cuz let's just face it, I'm addicted to hugs.

addicted-to-hugs.gif

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
EMTPrincess said:
Can we PLEASE...PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE...I am down on my knees on this one...

Can we please change the limit on the number of images we can include in a post.

its only 4...and that stinks!!

PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Me Too! :thinking:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
On the old forum, we were able to add attachments. Are we still able to do that???

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
MedicStudentJon said:
On the old forum, we were able to add attachments. Are we still able to do that???

Yes, but it's not as obvious:

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive. I believe it's actually the "Manage Attachments" button.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon
attach.gif

Beegers

Forum Crew Member
Meh....I would prefer to keep the picture limit low....if needed, just add more posts (boost your post count ;) )

May I recommend a different chat software??? Since the Evil Flash Chat Gods :glare: don't like me chatting from home (where I am 99.9% of the time). 123flashchat.com is great and free. :p