Comments / Suggestions / Questions about new forum

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
This is the thread for all questions, comments, suggestions, and everything else related to moving to the new forum!

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
I like it. I did not have to reset my password though. Does that mean I am in some way screwed up???

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
EMTPrincess said:
I like it. I did not have to reset my password though. Does that mean I am in some way screwed up???

You're saying that your password just randomly worked? It doesn't even transfer passwords. That has me worried.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
My old password also worked. The only things I appeared to have lost were my avatar and my profile photo.

emtff99

Forum Lieutenant
Looking alot better, had a few problems logging in, but ok now. (I hope)

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
For those who's old password works, make sure you poke around a little, make sure you can get into your User CP, make sure all of your settings (including times, PM settings, Email settings, etc) are all correct.

If you have any questions please feel free to post.

If you're unable to post, reset your password as previously mentioned. If you're still having problems, send an email to moderators@emtlife.com.

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Ive not had any problems except when I try to insert an image via off-site image hosting it does not display the image, just gives a link to the image.

example:
This is supposed to be a dancing baby- this is what I get for output-

babydance.GIF

and I use the

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
CaptainPanic said:
Ive not had any problems except when I try to insert an image via off-site image hosting it does not display the image, just gives a link to the image.

example:
This is supposed to be a dancing baby- this is what I get for output-

babydance.GIF

and I use the tags as described in the editing help section.[/quote]

I can see the image, you cant? Can anyone else see the image?

emtff99

Forum Lieutenant
I can also see the image, but I think Captain Panic is reffering about the "baby" is supposed to be dancing. Captain Panic is the image a "gif" or "jpg"? If it is not a "gif" then re-name the ext as a .gif

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Okay.. This is weird. Makes me feel uneasy, like I just lost my puppy, or something to that effect.

Or it could be the >glass< of vodka & tab I just had...

I'll get used to it, over time

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Is that baby NAKED? Naked dancing babies?? Something not right.

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Dont worry - that dancing baby is not a part of this site it is hosted off-site. And I agree when a forum moves its like having something missing, and Ive noticed that for a while things are tense as everyone gets used to the new home but usally goes away after a month or two. Hopefully we can beat the odds. C'mon everybody lets sing Kumbayah!!

smoke06.gif
sunglasses.gif
drinking28.gif
drinking33.gif

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
So it is a Naked Dancing Baby?:thinking: Hmm...