Audio Study Guide For NREMT- BASIC Exam!

rob the mexican medic

Forum Probie
Hey everyone I'm making a audio study guide to pass the NREMT-Basic Exam. It's about 8 cd's 30 minutes each. Study while you drive,work out, etc. Who wants one? ??

Katrina Kimble

Forum Ride Along
Are u still selling these cd's? I have a squad member who could really use them. He's trying for his nremt so he can receive his state card cause here in Maryland u have to pass both emt- b Maryland test and nremt test to get Ur card.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Hey everyone I'm making a audio study guide to pass the NREMT-Basic Exam. It's about 8 cd's 30 minutes each. Study while you drive,work out, etc. Who wants one? ??

Are you an instructor? Where did you Obtain your information? Are you 100% sure it's accurate? What specifically are your qualifications for producing a "study guide"?

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
This thread is almost four years old and the user hasn't been on in three years. I don't think you are going to get a response

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Hahah. You got me. I just saw the recent response and hadn't seen the original.

Even still... an unvetted study guide could be worse than not studying at all.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Reviews of the product from amazon (because i felt the desire to see what others said:

1.0 out of 5 starsTerrible Purchase
ByLisa McCrearyon September 26, 2015
Format: Audio CD|Verified Purchase
I was highly disappointed with my purchase of the EMT audio study guide. The quality was terrible. Words were mispronounced and he got confused at times. It appeared that someone made this study guide at home.
The label on the disk was even terrible! It came off the disk while in the player and got stuck!!
I wasn't even sure if I was going to receive the disks after I ordered them since it took so long to receive them.

1.0 of 5 starsDo not buy this product!
Bybrett cloutieron February 22, 2017
This is a waste of Money! For starters the audio quality is poor. The Cd's once they get warm in your car audio Get Stuck due to the labels applied to the disc. The " author " of these Cd"s is an Emt himself- however he is not following a script or even the Emt book- if your study to be an Emt yourself you would find there is No logical order to what this "author" is telling you. Save you money buy something else....

1.0 out of 5 starswas looking forward to it when arrived was disappointed. And of course to get money back
ByKimon July 7, 2014
I thought this was an absolute joke! Not worth the money, was looking forward to it when arrived was disappointed. And of course to get money back ...pain in neck