WooHoo Arkansas is In!!!!

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
I just got off of the phone with Arkansas Dept of Health..........they reviewed the DT4EMS Course and have approved it for CEU's in that state!!!!

Man I am stoked. they will be sending me the paperwork to tell me how many hours an it's approval number!! WWWWOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! :) :)

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats DT4EMS... it won't be long before you'll be taking over the world! :lol:

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
joemt said:
Congrats DT4EMS... it won't be long before you'll be taking over the world! :lol:

Bwahaha!! Actually, if I could pay my bills and send my kids to college and pay back all the people that have helped me over the years I would be happy.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Rock On!!
punk13.gif

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
or 48... but who's counting?

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
joemt said:
or 48... but who's counting?

Bwahaha!! As you can tell I was in a hurry. :) My thought process was there, but my numbers didn't come out right!! LOL

We have been doing blood draws since about 0530 this morning for a local factory. I had a little break (just like now) then we will go back till midnight.

Makes for a long day, but it is for a great cause ( Community Wellness Program)

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
OMG DT, that's GREAT news!!! I am SO happy for you!! :) :) :)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
DT4EMS said:
Bwahaha!! As you can tell I was in a hurry. :) My thought process was there, but my numbers didn't come out right!! LOL

We have been doing blood draws since about 0530 this morning for a local factory. I had a little break (just like now) then we will go back till midnight.

Makes for a long day, but it is for a great cause ( Community Wellness Program)
Congrats...

what are you drawing blood for? Drug tests???

and what are you using to "draw blood" - a red crayon??? ;)

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
Only if he's "drawing" Arterial or Capillary blood.... Venous blood would be more of a "Burgundy or Maroon"... :lol:

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
MedicStudentJon said:
Congrats...

what are you drawing blood for? Drug tests???

and what are you using to "draw blood" - a red crayon??? ;)

I think a couple of the medic students were using a red crayon....or maybe they were practicing a little blood letting........Bwahaha!!

Actually we were drawing blood for thnigs like blood sugar, Cholesterol, HDL, LDL stuff like that. It is part of their "Wellness Survey". It is on a voluntary basis, but the turnout was huge. A tube per person (not a finger stick).