What kinda car do you drive?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Oh yea, here's a picture

DSC_2289.jpg

Got a big long wishlist of what to do to it. Probably going to buy pieces here and there and do it all at once along with a body swap and frame cleaning

NC13

Forum Probie
2005 Toyota Tacoma. 3" lift, 33's. so yeah guess its true about wanting to be up high. :)

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
As I said in the thread that got this one started:

1992 black wrangler… decked out… geared out… and in perfect shape now that it is repaired post-collision (new springs and shocks) and just washed…

SAR scanner, CB, vhf radio, CD changer, altimeter, inclinometer, surround sound w/ overhead and giant rear pods, $1000+ worth of lockboxes (5 Tuffy's in all - overhead, center consol, rear collapsable, and wheel mount sound pod/storage ones) for the SAR gear, cargo net over the rear roll bars for extra storage, 2.5 inch lift kit, extra driving lights, extra fog/snow lights, extra amber hazards (for winter and SAR - semi-emergency in nature, but not code-3-whackers), giant bumper/roll bars, large m/s tires, a lot of control switches inside for the extra lighting, and oh sooo many little extras inside that make it oh sooo sweet to drive through the mountains. (I know i am forgetting upgrades I have put in.... oh, like the air horn (used as an attrative on missing persons calls). Currently has her top off with a bikinin top on for the summer; put on the hard top for teh winter.

OH... and a bloodhound riding shotgun!

I can't find any recent pics, I will have to search for an older (pre upgrades) pic, or take a new one... if I get the chance....

Okay, got some pics for those of you requesting them. Mind you, she is a tad dirty right now, and I am working on some electrical/radio issues (hence the wires), as well as some cosmetic paint damage post collision. They are all in my albums on EMTLIFE!

http://www.emtlife.com/album.php?albumid=132

Questions? B)

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

NESDMEDIC

Forum Crew Member
I and my wife own 3 vehicles, the one she drives is a 2002 chevy half ton silverado 4x4 with 38k miles, dark blue with most all of the options including driver side and passenger side bun warmers for those winters up north here, 20 inch chrome wheels and lots of other shiny extra's on the exterior. My daily driver is a 1987 chevy half ton 2 wheel drive rusty truck with a lovley fadded green topper with 165k miles. Our third vehicle and my pride and joy that doesn't see the light of day except when there isn't a cloud or a bird in the sky is a 1928 dodge brothers Victory 6 that I have done an off the frame restoration to like new condition, yep she and I get to play Bonnie and Clyde on those nice sunny summer day's. Love driving it. My grandfather purchased it new in 1928.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Just got off the phone with the bank. Got a go ahead :D

OP
OP
DV_EMT

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
Exodus... thats exactly like my old stang... but its a gt at least

Mountain... ur link didnt work :(

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Exodus... thats exactly like my old stang... but its a gt at least

Mountain... ur link didnt work :(

I was looking at a 98 Cobra Vert I decided on this though.

OP
OP
DV_EMT

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
Invalid Album specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

OP
OP
DV_EMT

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
theres only 1 album... accept my friend request and see if it works then

whatevah

Forum Probie
main.php

This my baby, 2001 Jeep Cherokee with a custom 6.5" lift, tires, bumper, winch, rocker rails/steps, lights, rack, etc. Also has an onboard air compressor with hotdog tank for refilling tires, operating lockers, etc. Has a basic first aid kit in the back somewhere and 3 small fire extinguishers. I built it primarily for mountain/rock trails but take it into mud occasionally as a trail guide for the local Jeep club.

My other car is actually my mothers 1999 Chrysler 300M with autostick transmission. She lives in NYC so doesn't need it. I'll drive it if I need to get somewhere fast. :)