What I Hate the most about EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha

Forum Chief
We do not have many Allies now! I am not worried about the rest, America can hold it's own against anyone.

Some just do not realize how much of our taxes are spent, defending the rest of the world!

I highly doubt that America can hold it's own against anyone. We do not have many allys, but the ones we have are very valuable! America is really good at promoting itself as the best when in fact it's not!

I am ok with taxes being spent on foreign aid, not everyone is fortunate enough to live in the US. Perhaps I am just a bleeding heart!

Maya

Forum Lieutenant
China's gonna own us soon enough. As soon as they decide to stop lending us money, we're gonna be SOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

reaper

Working Bum
Nope, because we can just call in all the IOU's from every other country that owes us money!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Nope, because we can just call in all the IOU's from every other country that owes us money!

But you cannot force them to comply!

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Dude,

We did not win in Korea!

Did I say we did? Nope.

I said China had surprise and numbers, but we still kicked their butt.

I'm sorry, but if >1million people charge at you, push you across a whole country, and you hold out the Pusan Perimeter and push them back a half a country with less people, that's a butt kicking.

reaper

Working Bum
But, we would have lost, if it continued.

Now fighting on our own soil, would be different.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Naw, after the initial shock they were losing it, which is why the cease-fire was made. If they thought they could have won, they would have kept going. They knew they lost. ^_^

I'm not even worried about our soil. Good luck getting that amount of troops and technology across the Pacific, in any organized fashion, without us noticing. Their years of sending millions of $1 toys across won't help them there.

Maya

Forum Lieutenant
huh, I'm lost. Are we talking about military? I meant economically. We are so much in debt and going further in debt. If they decide to stop lending us money, we're gonna have problems nationwide like California is having right now.

Um, we've gone really far off-track <_<

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Every single 1st/2nd world country is in debt. Nothing new.

If China ever called in the debt (which they won't) it would cause the US to call in ours, which would cause other countries to call in theirs, which would put the world in such economic turmoil it would make no sense to China.

As long as we keep buying their $.30 lead painted toys, they will be content.

Maya

Forum Lieutenant
Hmmm, I like your logic. I'm off to Saks to max out my CC. ttyl. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Um, we've gone really far off-track

I was about to say that myself. I can't believe this thread has not been locked yet.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I was about to say that myself. I can't believe this thread has not been locked yet.

lock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.