What Features?

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Hey,

What features would you like to see on EMTLife? What features do you see or have on other forums that you'd like to see here?

If we can't make it happen, Chimp has volunteered to dress up as a.. Chimp... and put up a webcam.

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
MMiz said:
Hey,

What features would you like to see on EMTLife? What features do you see or have on other forums that you'd like to see here?

If we can't make it happen, Chimp has volunteered to dress up as a.. Chimp... and put up a webcam.
While I didn't volunteer, I really wouldn't mind doing it.

Matt, maybe we can make a website like the chicken one where you type in commands and he does just about whatever you ask.

I really do need to get a chimp outfit. So far, in my younger years, I've been a Planters Peanut, Chester Cheetah, the bunny from Bunny Bread, and the best of all, an inflatable Twinkie the Kid.

B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Ya know Chimpie, a twinkie has a couple definitions now...might wanna watch what you're calling yourself lmao ;) :p

And I'm totally happy with the boards, but I don't really go to many others so I don't have much of a basis of comparison.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Wingnut said:
Ya know Chimpie, a twinkie has a couple definitions now...might wanna watch what you're calling yourself lmao ;) :p

And I'm totally happy with the boards, but I don't really go to many others so I don't have much of a basis of comparison.

He's not a Twinkie... Twinkie The Kid... The Hostess Twinkie Mascot.

Last edited by a moderator:

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
8f_1.JPG

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
TTLWHKR said:
He's not a Twinkie... Twinkie The Kid... The Hostess Twinkie Mascot.

I know, I know... I was just kidding around.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Wingnut said:
I know, I know... I was just kidding around.

Although, I tried to google the name for a picture... and.. :unsure: I found out what you were talking about. :ph34r: :wacko:

So I went to my second best friend.. eBay.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
LMAO :lol:

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm a rather big fan of free speech MMiz , so if your asking what features i'd like, i'd like to say it as i feel it, warts and all ,without worry of retribution

While i'm amused at most of what is on the net, i find little if any substance in forums that do not subscribe to this

~S~

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I would like to see something compatible with wireless devices such as cellphones, PDA's, and Blackberry's. Maybe something along the WAP protocols.