What did you get for Christmas?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
rob, i like you style. i have an '05 R1100s. BMW sure does know how to make a nice bike. may not be the fastest 1000, but it sure is the most comfy.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
rob, i like you style. i have an '05 R1100s. BMW sure does know how to make a nice bike. may not be the fastest 1000, but it sure is the most comfy.

First thing I do when I get a street bike is get a seat that is more "cruiser" style.. comfort is everything.

@chimpie
Awesome! Looks nice.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I didn't get anything, but my dog is getting chemo and radiation treatment for his.:sad:

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
I got probably the best gift, and its something that tops anything else that I possibly could have been given to me! My old employer, (who I did complete in-home health care for, he is a quadriplegic) paid for a complete trip to fly me home for a week to see my family in January that I haven't been able to see for about a year now. :)

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
I didn't get anything, but my dog is getting chemo and radiation treatment for his.:sad:

@ffemt
Sorry to hear that, bro. I hope it all turns out okay.

@EMT11KDL

What a kind thing to do. That is wonderful.

HappyParamedicRN

Forum Crew Member
All I got for christmass was a 24 hour shift, one call, and a patient's family member vomitng all over the front of the truck, nothing like having to clean up vomit in the FRONT of the truck at 2 am, which is now out of service since the person was kind enough to puke all over the part of the truck with the most unreachible crevices in the entire truck, the door! Ggrrrrrrrrr! What makes it really awsome is that it is a brand new truck that has been in service for two weeks! Yup that was what I got for Christmas!

Happy

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Umm... is it bad that due to work I still haven't gotten a chance to open any of my other presents?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Umm.... I believe so. Hope you get off work soon, and finally get to do some unwrapping!!

I'm technically on-call right now... but our duty crew is taking a transfer to the city, so I'm at the station till they get back... Tonight is my last night of either on duty or on-call for two days either way. So I get to rest tomorrow :)

On the plus side, I'm already at 104 hours for htis pay period so far

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm technically on-call right now... but our duty crew is taking a transfer to the city, so I'm at the station till they get back... Tonight is my last night of either on duty or on-call for two days either way. So I get to rest tomorrow :)

On the plus side, I'm already at 104 hours for htis pay period so far

Get some sleep, bro. You've earned it.

AustinNative

Forum Crew Member
I got stuff for EMT school this spring. A pair of Haix airpower X-1 boots, and a Littmann Classic II Stethoscope in orange.

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant
1985 USSR AK47 7.62X39mm

included: original bayonet, a case of 3000 rounds :D

Icenine

Forum Crew Member
Update:

We had about 6" of snow on 24th, on the 26th I drove to Iowa and was given a Snow Blower from the Mrs' family. Unfortunately that day and the day after were in the upper 40's, so nothing to test on :sad: