What are hobbies of EMTs and Paramedics?

Drums, building with LEGO bricks, continuing education, etc.

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Mountain biking and road cycling

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Snowmobiling and drinking beer.

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
I'm involved with the SCA so I'm learning fencing, archery, and medieval dance. I like to sew, knit, and embroider. I also adopt from and volunteer with Mainely Rat Rescue.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Parachuting...although it's less a Hobbie and more a required training event in my Army Reserve unit, but then again I specifically choose to commute 2 hours down to San Diego every month for drill to stay in an Airborne unit vs the "leg" company 30 min away lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Parachuting...although it's less a Hobbie and more a required training event in my Army Reserve unit, but then again I specifically choose to commute 2 hours down to San Diego every month for drill to stay in an Airborne unit vs the "leg" company 30 min away lol
I would love to try to jump out a perfectly good airplane

lifeway

Forum Crew Member
Love hiking, caving, kayaking, canoeing, volunteering with SAR. Hanging out with other EMTs/Medics, firefighters, fellow SAR personnel.

SunshineCamo

Forum Lieutenant
I do competitive pistol shooting, try to run and exercise when I can. I try to read while I'm at work instead of just ****ing around on my phone or sleeping (not that there's anything wrong with those activities every once in awhile).

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
I like to collect stuff. Probably my main collection is playing cards. I have both modern rare decks as well as decks over a hundred years old. I also collect knives and flashlights.

Another thing I do is make things with paracord, such as the bracelets.

I also like to play GTA V, watch stuff on Netflix, and read.

Giant81

Forum Lieutenant
I'm a volunteer so EMT is my hobby along with

Vol firefighter
Reloading
Shooting
Hunting
Motorcycles
Video games
Working out
Home brewing mead
Woodworking
Part-time farming

I'm a full-time network engineer so I'm also big into computers

Leatherpuke

Forum Crew Member
Fishing, hunting, shooting, rebuilding old guns, building new scary assault rifles, camping, the gym, prepping for the zombie apocalypse, and generally spending time with my kids doing all of the above things.

Calico

Forum Probie
I learn languages. I assimilate them. Presently at 14 and counting. No, not particularly fluent; give me a minute to look through a dictionary and reply, but I can get through a conversation.

ASL
Anishinaabemowin (local Ojibwe dialect)
Astapori Valyrian
Dothraki
French
German
Greek (starting)
Hebrew
High Valyrian
Italian
Latin
Na'vi
Russian
Swahili
Zulu

MkVity

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
Walking, Forrest treks, SCUBA, Offroading, Music Festivals and Concerts, Cooking and Beers with friends(think this can be classed as a hobby) :)